If you’re starting a new company, you’ll need decide whether you’d like to create a corporation, a partnership or sole proprietorship. 2017 Tax Forms For LLC
Each of these structures have pros and cons. In the majority of cases it is recommended to establish a limited liability corporation (LLC). Here are the steps that you must follow to establish the process of forming a limited liability corporation (LLC) within any state. For more information on how to set up the LLC within your particular state see the 50-State Guide to Forming an LLC.
- 1 Determine Whether You Need an LLC
- 2 Determine Which State to Form Your LLC in
- 3 Can Someone File an LLC For Me?
- 4 What is Deluxe.com? An Overview
- 5 How Does Deluxe.com Work?
- 6 How Do I Get Started with Deluxe.com?
- 7 Who is Deluxe.com For?
- 8 Summary 2017 Tax Forms For LLC
Determine Whether You Need an LLC
If you’re considering starting a business it is important to decide whether you need an LLC. Here are a few advantages of forming an LLC:
- If you want to protect your personal assets.
- If you’re looking to raise capital.
- If you want to protect your business, you must take precautions.
- If you’d like to create a separate entity apart from your personal assets.
- If you are looking to safeguard your intellectual property, you must take steps to protect it.
- If you’d like to limit your personal liability.
Determine Which State to Form Your LLC in
You’ll have to decide the state in which you’d like to create the LLC in. You can create your LLC in any state, but there are many reasons to establish your LLC in your home state.
- In the event that your jurisdiction has minimum number of paperwork required for an LLC.
- Your state may have a tax rate that is favorable, you should check with your rate.
Find a Registered Agent
You’ll need to locate an agent registered of your LLC. It is the person or company that you choose to be the contact for your LLC. They will be notified of lawsuits, legal papers and other correspondence. They can also serve on your behalf in case you are unable to do so. You can usually find a registered agent at your state’s Secretary of State.
Register Your LLC
It is necessary to create an LLC with the state. If you’re creating an LLC within the state you reside in it is necessary to file with the state for Articles of Organization.
Obtain a Tax ID
If you’re planning to form an LLC within the state you reside in and you are able to obtain a tax ID number from the state you reside in. This allows you to deduct your LLC’s expenses.
Set Up a Bank Account
You’ll need to establish an account with a bank for your LLC. The company’s account at the bank to make payments to vendors.
Open a Business Checking Account
You’ll need to establish a business checking account for your LLC. This account can be used to pay for the LLC’s expenses.
Open a Business Savings Account
You’ll need to open an account with a savings company for your LLC. You can use this account to transfer the profits of your LLC.
File the Federal Tax Return
You’ll have to file your LLC’s federal income tax return. It’s possible to do this at the close of the fiscal year.
Set Up Subsidiaries
You’ll have to create your LLC’s subsidiaries. A subsidiary is a distinct business entity. For instance, you might want to set up an entity to manage marketing, sales, or customer service.
You can also set up subsidiary companies to operate in conjunction with your LLC. For instance, you might be looking to create a subsidiary to handle bookkeeping, accounting, and payroll.
Register Your Subsidiaries
You’ll be required to register your affiliates.
Can Someone File an LLC For Me?
If you’re considering starting an LLC but are not sure where to start, or prefer someone else do it for you, then go to Deluxe.com and they will manage everything for you.
What is Deluxe.com? An Overview
Deluxe has been operating for more than 100 years!
Their biggest change from the start was to stop selling forms for paper and check, which they’ve since rebranded, modified their marketing plan, and come back as the all-in-one small business support center.
It’s a great company because they are broad and provide a wide range of services for both profit or non-profit patrons.
Instead, they’re trying to improve the world’s economy by improving its efficiency, so they provide services as well as community development and contests since they understand that small companies are the main drivers of global economic growth.
Not only can they file an LLC for you, they also offer multiple marketing services, such as:
- Marketing via social media
- Social media advertising
- SEO services
- Search engine ad management
- Web design services
- Logo design services
- Graphic design services
They also sell marketing items:
- Printing brochures and flyers.
- Checks as well as contracts, proposals and other forms are included.
- Branded Apparel
- Office supplies that are branded by customers and more are also available.
How Does Deluxe.com Work?
Deluxe Works is broken down into multiple pieces that support small-scale businesses: their grants as well as their services and products as well as community partnerships and their voices in the media.
They aid many communities by providing millions of dollars in annual grants.
Total, Deluxe gave $105 million to charities as well as $2.2 million to charities in the year 2016!
They’re focused on grants include:
- Business education
- Skills for job and the ability to find a job
- Financial literacy
Every year, they hand out grants to organizations like the WBDC, SCORE, and others with missions to assist small-scale businesses in their success. Deluxe matches donations from employees to provide more opportunities for companies to donate to charities. They offer something for everyone from small and medium-sized business to large companies to make an impact in the lives of people around the world.
How Do I Get Started with Deluxe.com?
Deluxe has a variety of choices for checking out, and each may differ by a bit.
Simply follow the steps in the following steps:
Visit Their Website
First, you’d VISIT THEIR WEBSITE HERE.
Choose the Appropriate Product or Service for You
Scroll down to Incorporate or Form an LLC
Click on File Your Corp/LLC Today
After selecting the item or service you would like to order then you will need to enter your billing details and proceed to checkout.
Deluxe comes with an easy and straightforward checkout procedure.
Who is Deluxe.com For?
Deluxe.com is for businesses who:
- Are you interested in creating an LLC.
- Know that they need help in the areas of payroll, marketing, and employee management.
- You’re not yet ready to hire a personnel to satisfy your company’s needs you’d rather work with an agency
- There are promotional products that should be used to boost brand recognition as well as improve customer or employee retention, and increase sales.
- For those who want to make an impact on the small business community.
Summary 2017 Tax Forms For LLC
Deluxe assists small businesses to get their businesses operating with their funding, grants and community partnership, and other services.
They can also assist in forming the business, like either an LLC, or CORP, for you.
All in all, Deluxe makes the process painless. 2017 Tax Forms For LLC