When you start a company, you’ll need decide whether you’d like to form an entity such as a partnership, a corporation, or a sole proprietorship. 2018 Form 3522 LLC
Each of these structures have pros and cons. In most cases, you’ll want to form a limited liability company (LLC). These are the steps you need to take to start the process of forming a limited liability corporation (LLC) for any type of state. For information on how to establish the LLC within your particular state check out the 50-State Guide to forming an LLC.
- 1 Determine Whether You Need an LLC
- 2 Determine Which State to Form Your LLC in
- 3 Can Someone File an LLC For Me?
- 4 What is Deluxe.com? An Overview
- 5 How Does Deluxe.com Work?
- 6 How Do I Get Started with Deluxe.com?
- 7 Who is Deluxe.com For?
- 8 Summary 2018 Form 3522 LLC
Determine Whether You Need an LLC
If you’re considering starting a business then you’ll have to figure out whether you require an LLC. Here are a few advantages of forming an LLC:
- If you are looking to safeguard your personal assets, you should do so.
- If you’re planning for raising capital.
- If you want to protect your business.
- If you’re looking to establish an entity separate from your personal assets.
- If you want to protect your intellectual property.
- If you want to minimize your personal liability.
Determine Which State to Form Your LLC in
It is important to choose the state that you’d like to create an LLC in. You can create your LLC within any other state however there are several reasons to create your LLC within your home state.
- In the event that your jurisdiction has minimum number of documentation required for an LLC.
- Your state may have a tax rate that is favorable, you should check with your rate.
Find a Registered Agent
You’ll need to locate an authorized agent of your LLC. This is a person or business that you designate as the contact person for your LLC. They will receive notices of lawsuits, legal documents as well as other messages. They may also serve on your behalf in the event that you are not able to do so. It is common to find a registered agent at the Secretary of State office in your state.
Register Your LLC
You’ll have to register your LLC at the State. If you’re creating an LLC within the state you reside in you’ll have to file your Articles of Organization.
Obtain a Tax ID
If you are forming an LLC in your state of residence and you are able to get an tax ID number from your state. This allows the LLC to deduct its expenses.
Set Up a Bank Account
It is necessary to open a bank account for your LLC. It is possible to use the LLC’s bank account to pay vendors.
Open a Business Checking Account
It is necessary to open a business checking account for your LLC. You can use this account to pay the bills of your LLC.
Open a Business Savings Account
You’ll need to open a business savings account for your LLC. This account can be used to deposit your LLC’s profits.
File the Federal Tax Return
You’ll have to submit the annual federal tax form. You can do this at the end of the year.
Set Up Subsidiaries
You’ll need to set up your LLC’s subsidiaries. A subsidiary is a distinct business entity. For instance, you might want to set up a subsidiary to handle marketing, sales, or customer service.
You can also set up subsidiary companies to operate alongside your LLC. For instance, you could decide to establish a subsidiary to handle bookkeeping, accounting and payroll.
Register Your Subsidiaries
You’ll have to register your subsidiary.
Can Someone File an LLC For Me?
If you’re wanting to start an LLC, and are confused, or prefer someone else do it for you, then it’s possible to visit Deluxe.com, and they can handle everything for you.
What is Deluxe.com? An Overview
Deluxe has been operating for over 100 years!
Their most significant step from the beginning was to move away from selling forms for paper and check, which they’ve since rebranded, modified their marketing plan and are now an all-in-one small-business support center.
They’re an exciting business because they are broad and offer a variety of services to both for-profit as well as non-profit customers.
Instead, they’re working to improve the global economy by improving its efficiency, so they provide services as well as community improvement and contests because they recognize that small-scale businesses are the main drivers of global economic growth.
Not only are they able to form an LLC for you They also provide a variety of marketing services, including:
- Marketing via social media
- Social media advertising
- SEO-related services
- Search engine advertising management
- Web design services
- Logo design services
- Graphic design services
They also offer marketing products:
- Printing brochures and flyers.
- Checks as well as contracts, proposals and various other forms are available.
- Branded Apparel
- Office supplies that are branded by customers and other office supplies are readily available.
How Does Deluxe.com Work?
Deluxe works is broken down into multiple pieces that help small business by providing grants along with their products and services, their community partnerships, and their voices through the press.
They assist many communities with millions of dollars each year in grants.
In total, Deluxe gave $105 million to non-profit organizations, and $2.2 millions in 2016.
The grants that they’re focusing on are:
- Business education
- Skills for job and placement
- Financial literacy
Each year, they give out grants to organizations like the WBDC, SCORE, and others whose missions are to aid small-scale enterprises in their growth. Deluxe matches employee contributions to provide more opportunities for companies to make charitable contributions. There is everything for everyone, from small and medium-sized businesses to large corporations to make a an impact in the lives of those around them.
How Do I Get Started with Deluxe.com?
Deluxe provides a wide range of options for checking out, and each may differ slightly.
Just follow the steps listed below:
Visit Their Website
First, you’d VISIT THEIR WEBSITE HERE.
Choose the Appropriate Product or Service for You
Scroll down to Incorporate or Form an LLC
Click on File Your Corp/LLC Today
After you have chosen the item or service you wish to purchase then you will need to enter your billing information and proceed to checkout.
Deluxe comes with an easy and straightforward checkout process.
Who is Deluxe.com For?
Deluxe.com is a website for companies that:
- Are interested in starting an LLC.
- Know that they need help with payroll, marketing and managing employees.
- You’re not ready to hire an employee to meet your business needs, and would prefer working with an agency
- There are promotional products that need to be used to boost brand recognition, improve employee or customer retention, and increase sales.
- For those who want to be a part of the small-business community.
Summary 2018 Form 3522 LLC
Deluxe assists small businesses to get their businesses operating by providing grant programs, partnerships with communities and the services they provide.
They can also assist in forming the business, like the CORP or LLC for you.
In the end, Deluxe makes the process painless. 2018 Form 3522 LLC