When you start a business, you’ll need to determine whether you want to form a corporation, a partnership or sole proprietorship. Colonial Custom Forms LLC
Each of these types of business structure offers pros and cons. Most likely you’ll need to create an LLC. (LLC). Here are the steps you have to follow in order to create a limited liability company (LLC) in any state. To learn more about how to create the LLC within your particular state check out the 50-State Guide to Forming an LLC.
- 1 Determine Whether You Need an LLC
- 2 Determine Which State to Form Your LLC in
- 3 Can Someone File an LLC For Me?
- 4 What is Deluxe.com? An Overview
- 5 How Does Deluxe.com Work?
- 6 How Do I Get Started with Deluxe.com?
- 7 Who is Deluxe.com For?
- 8 Summary Colonial Custom Forms LLC
Determine Whether You Need an LLC
If you are thinking about creating a company, you’ll need to determine whether you require an LLC. Here are a few reasons why you should form an LLC:
- If you are looking to safeguard your personal assets.
- If you’re looking to seek capital.
- If you are looking to safeguard your business, you must take precautions.
- If you’d like to create an independent entity from your personal assets.
- If you are looking to safeguard your intellectual property, you must take steps to protect it.
- If you’d like to limit your personal liability.
Determine Which State to Form Your LLC in
You’ll have to decide which state you want to form the LLC in. You can form your LLC in any state, but there are several reasons to create your LLC within your home state.
- The state you reside in has the minimum amount of paperwork required for an LLC.
- Your state may have a favorable tax rate.
Find a Registered Agent
You’ll need to locate a registered agent to represent your LLC. This can be a person or business that you choose to be the contact for your LLC. They will receive notices of legal documents, lawsuits as well as other messages. They may also represent you when you aren’t able to do so. There is usually an agent registered with your state’s Secretary of State.
Register Your LLC
You’ll have to create an LLC in the appropriate state. If you’re creating an LLC within your state of residence it is necessary to fill out the Articles of Organization.
Obtain a Tax ID
If you are forming an LLC in the state you reside in and you are able to obtain a tax ID number from the state you reside in. This allows you to deduct your LLC’s expenses.
Set Up a Bank Account
You’ll need to set up a bank account for your LLC. The company’s account at the bank to make payments to vendors.
Open a Business Checking Account
You’ll need to open an account with a business bank in order to establish an LLC. This account can be used to pay for the LLC’s expenses.
Open a Business Savings Account
It is necessary to open an account with a savings company for your LLC. You can use this account to pay the LLC’s earnings.
File the Federal Tax Return
You’ll have to file your LLC’s federal income tax return. This can be done at the close of the fiscal year.
Set Up Subsidiaries
You’ll have to create your LLC’s subsidiaries. A subsidiary is a separate business entity. For instance, you might want to set up an entity to manage marketing, sales, and customer service.
You may also establish subsidiaries that will be able to conduct business in conjunction with your LLC. For example, you may decide to establish an entity to handle bookkeeping, accounting and payroll.
Register Your Subsidiaries
You’ll be required to register your affiliates.
Can Someone File an LLC For Me?
If you’re looking to establish an LLC but you’re confused, or prefer someone else do it for you, you can visit Deluxe.com and they will manage everything for you.
What is Deluxe.com? An Overview
Deluxe has been operating for more than 100 years!
Their most significant change from the start was to stop selling paper forms and checks, which they’ve since rebranded, modified their marketing plan and are now an all-in-one small-business support center.
They’re a very exciting company because they’re broad and provide a wide range of services for both profit as well as non-profit customers.
Instead, they’re trying to improve the global economy by improving its efficiency by providing services and also community development and contests since they recognize that small-scale businesses fuel the global economy.
They not only form an LLC for you, they also offer multiple marketing services, like:
- Marketing via social media
- Social media marketing
- SEO services
- Search engine advertising management
- Web design services
- Logo design services
- Graphic design and graphic design services
They also offer marketing products:
- Flyer and brochure printing.
- Checks and contracts, proposals and various other forms are available.
- Branded Apparel
- Customer branded office supplies and other office supplies are readily available.
How Does Deluxe.com Work?
Deluxe works is broken down into multiple pieces which support small businesses by providing grants as well as their services and products, their community partnerships, and their voice in the media.
They assist many communities with millions of dollars in grants each year.
In all, Deluxe gave $105 million to charities in 2016 and $2.2 millions in 2016.
They’re focused on grants include:
- Business education
- Skills for job and the ability to find a job
- Financial literacy
Every year, they hand out grants to organizations like the WBDC, SCORE, and others with missions to help small businesses succeed. Deluxe matches employee contributions to give more opportunities to businesses to contribute to charitable causes. There is an array of options for everyone from small and medium-sized business to large corporations to make a an impact on the lives of those around them.
How Do I Get Started with Deluxe.com?
Deluxe offers lots of options to choose from, and each of them may vary slightly.
Just follow the steps listed in the following steps:
Visit Their Website
First, you’d VISIT THEIR WEBSITE HERE.
Choose the Appropriate Product or Service for You
Scroll down to Incorporate or Form an LLC
Click on File Your Corp/LLC Today
Once you have selected the item or service you want to purchase You will then input your billing information and then go to checkout.
Deluxe offers an easy and straightforward checkout process.
Who is Deluxe.com For?
Deluxe.com is for businesses who:
- Are interested in starting an LLC.
- Be aware that they require assistance with payroll, marketing, and the management of employees.
- You’re not ready to hire someone to fulfill your needs as a business or wants to work with an agency
- There are promotional products that must be utilized to promote brand awareness as well as improve customer or employee retention, and boost sales.
- For those who wish to make an impact on the small business community.
Summary Colonial Custom Forms LLC
Deluxe assists small businesses to get their businesses up and running through their grant programs, partnerships with communities and the services they provide.
They’re also able to help you form the company, for instance an LLC or CORP, for you.
In the end, Deluxe makes the process easy. Colonial Custom Forms LLC