When starting a business, you’ll need to determine whether you want to create either a partnership, a company, or a sole proprietorship. Don’t Worry About Forming LLC
Each of these types of business structure has benefits and drawbacks. Most likely it is recommended to establish a limited liability corporation (LLC). These are the steps you have to follow in order to create an LLC (LLC) for any type of state. For more information on how to set up an LLC for your specific state check out the 50-State Guide to forming an LLC.
- 1 Determine Whether You Need an LLC
- 2 Determine Which State to Form Your LLC in
- 3 Can Someone File an LLC For Me?
- 4 What is Deluxe.com? An Overview
- 5 How Does Deluxe.com Work?
- 6 How Do I Get Started with Deluxe.com?
- 7 Who is Deluxe.com For?
- 8 Summary Don’t Worry About Forming LLC
Determine Whether You Need an LLC
If you’re considering starting a business then you’ll have to figure out whether you require an LLC. Here are a few reasons to form an LLC:
- If you want to protect your personal assets, you should do so.
- If you are planning to raise capital.
- If you want to protect your business.
- If you’re looking to establish an independent entity from your personal assets, you can do so.
- If you are looking to safeguard your intellectual property.
- If you want to reduce your personal liability, you can do so.
Determine Which State to Form Your LLC in
You’ll need to determine the state that you’d like to establish an LLC in. You can form your LLC anywhere, however there are several reasons to establish your LLC within your home state.
- If your state has a minimum amount of paperwork required for an LLC.
- If your state has a tax rate that is favorable, you should check with your rate.
Find a Registered Agent
You’ll need to locate a registered agent to represent your LLC. It is the company or person you choose to be the contact person for your LLC. They will be notified of lawsuits, legal documents, and other communications. They may also act on your behalf when you aren’t able to perform the task. There is usually an agent registered with the Secretary of State of your state.
Register Your LLC
It is necessary to register your LLC in the appropriate state. If you’re creating an LLC within the state you reside in, you’ll need to file your Articles of Organization.
Obtain a Tax ID
If you’re planning to form an LLC within your state of residence it is possible to get an tax ID number from your state. This allows the LLC to deduct its expenses.
Set Up a Bank Account
You’ll need to set up an account with a bank for your LLC. It is possible to use the company’s account at the bank to make payments to vendors.
Open a Business Checking Account
It is necessary to open an account at a bank that is business-related for your LLC. This account can be used to pay the bills of your LLC.
Open a Business Savings Account
It is necessary to open an account with a savings company for your LLC. This account can be used to deposit your LLC’s profits.
File the Federal Tax Return
You’ll have to submit the federal income tax return. You can do this at the end of the year.
Set Up Subsidiaries
It is necessary to establish the subsidiaries of your LLC. A subsidiary is an independent business entity. As an example, you could decide to establish an entity to manage marketing, sales, and customer service.
You may also establish subsidiaries to do business with your LLC. For example, you may decide to establish a subsidiary to handle bookkeeping, accounting, and payroll.
Register Your Subsidiaries
You’ll be required to register your affiliates.
Can Someone File an LLC For Me?
If you’re looking to establish an LLC but you’re not sure where to start, or prefer someone else do the job for you, it’s possible to visit Deluxe.com and they’ll manage everything for you.
What is Deluxe.com? An Overview
Deluxe has been operating for more than 100 years!
Their most significant step from the beginning was to move away from selling forms for paper and check, which they’ve since rebranded, modified their marketing plan, and come back as an all-in-one small-business support center.
They’re an exciting business because they are broad and offer a variety of services to both for-profit or non-profit patrons.
Instead, they’re trying to improve the world’s economy by making it more efficient, so they provide services as well as community development and contests since they understand that small companies are the main drivers of global economic growth.
They not only file an LLC for you, they also offer multiple marketing services, like:
- Social media marketing
- Social media ads
- SEO services
- Search engine advertising management
- Web design services
- Logo design services
- Graphic design services
They also sell marketing items:
- Printing brochures and flyers.
- Checks and contracts, proposals and other forms are included.
- Branded Apparel
- Customer branded office supplies and more are available.
How Does Deluxe.com Work?
Deluxe Works is broken down into multiple pieces that support small-scale businesses: their grants along with their products and services and community partnerships and their voice on the news media.
They help many communities with millions of dollars in grants each year.
In all, Deluxe gave $105 million to charities as well as $2.2 million to charities in the year 2016!
They’re focus with grants are:
- Business education
- Employment skills and job placement
- Financial literacy
Each year, they give out grants to the WBDC, SCORE, and other organizations whose mission is to assist small-scale businesses in their success. Deluxe matches employee donations to offer more opportunities for companies to make charitable contributions. They offer an array of options for everyone from small and medium-sized business to large companies to make an impact in the lives of others.
How Do I Get Started with Deluxe.com?
Deluxe has a variety of choices to choose from, and each one may differ by a bit.
Simply follow the steps in the following steps:
Visit Their Website
First, you’d VISIT THEIR WEBSITE HERE.
Choose the Appropriate Product or Service for You
Scroll down to Incorporate or Form an LLC
Click on File Your Corp/LLC Today
After you have chosen the product or service that you wish to purchase then you will need to enter your billing information and proceed to checkout.
Deluxe has an easy and simple checkout procedure.
Who is Deluxe.com For?
Deluxe.com is designed for businesses that:
- Are you interested in forming an LLC.
- You should know that they will need assistance with payroll, marketing and the management of employees.
- You’re not yet ready to hire a personnel to satisfy your business needs, and would prefer working with an agency
- There are promotional products available that must be utilized to increase brand awareness and improve customer or employee retention, and increase sales.
- For those who want to make an impact on the small-business community.
Summary Don’t Worry About Forming LLC
Deluxe assists small businesses to get their businesses up and running through their funding, grants and community partnership, and the services they provide.
They can also help you form the business, like either an LLC, or CORP for you.
Overall, Deluxe makes the process effortless. Don’t Worry About Forming LLC