If you’re starting a new business, you’ll need to decide if you’d like to create either a partnership, a company or sole proprietorship. File A Double LLC
Each of these business structures has benefits and drawbacks. In the majority of cases you’ll need to create an LLC. (LLC). Here are the steps you must follow to establish an LLC (LLC) in any state. For more information on how to establish the LLC within your particular state see the 50-State Guide to Forming an LLC.
- 1 Determine Whether You Need an LLC
- 2 Determine Which State to Form Your LLC in
- 3 Can Someone File an LLC For Me?
- 4 What is Deluxe.com? An Overview
- 5 How Does Deluxe.com Work?
- 6 How Do I Get Started with Deluxe.com?
- 7 Who is Deluxe.com For?
- 8 Summary File A Double LLC
Determine Whether You Need an LLC
If you are thinking about beginning a business then you’ll have to figure out whether you’ll need an LLC. Here are a few reasons why you should form an LLC:
- If you are looking to safeguard your personal assets, you should do so.
- If you’re looking for raising capital.
- If you are looking to safeguard your business, you must take precautions.
- If you’d like to create an entity separate apart from your personal assets.
- If you want to protect your intellectual property, you must take steps to protect it.
- If you’d like to minimize your personal liability.
Determine Which State to Form Your LLC in
It is important to choose the state that you’d like to create the LLC in. You can create your LLC anywhere, but there are several reasons to establish your LLC in your home state.
- In the event that your jurisdiction has minimum number of documentation required for an LLC.
- If your state has a tax rate that is favorable, you should check with your rate.
Find a Registered Agent
You’ll need an agent registered of your LLC. It is the person or business that you choose to be the contact person for your LLC. They will receive notices of lawsuits, legal documents as well as other messages. They can also serve on your behalf in the event that you are not able to act on your behalf. There is usually an agent registered with the Secretary of State office in your state.
Register Your LLC
You’ll need to create an LLC at the State. If you’re creating an LLC within your home state you’ll have to fill out the Articles of Organization.
Obtain a Tax ID
If you’re planning to form an LLC within your home state, you may be able to obtain a tax ID number from the state you reside in. This will permit you to deduct your LLC’s expenses.
Set Up a Bank Account
You’ll need to establish an account with a bank to your LLC. The LLC’s bank account to pay vendors.
Open a Business Checking Account
It is necessary to open an account at a bank that is business-related for your LLC. You can use this account to pay the bills of your LLC.
Open a Business Savings Account
You’ll need to open the business savings account of your LLC. You can use this account to pay the LLC’s earnings.
File the Federal Tax Return
You’ll need to submit the federal income tax return. You can do this at the close of the fiscal year.
Set Up Subsidiaries
You’ll have to create the subsidiaries of your LLC. A subsidiary is an independent business entity. For example, you may need to create a subsidiary to handle marketing, sales, or customer service.
You can also set up subsidiaries to do business alongside your LLC. For example, you may want to set up an affiliate to handle bookkeeping, accounting and payroll.
Register Your Subsidiaries
You’ll be required to register your affiliates.
Can Someone File an LLC For Me?
If you’re wanting to start an LLC but you’re lost, or would just prefer someone else do it for you, it’s possible to visit Deluxe.com and they will handle everything for you.
What is Deluxe.com? An Overview
Deluxe has been in business for over 100 years!
Their most significant change from the start was to move away from selling check and paper forms that they’ve since rebranded, modified their marketing plan and are now an all-in-one small-business support center.
It’s a great company because they’re broad and have many services for-profit and non-profit clients.
Instead, they’re trying to improve the global economy by making it more efficient, so they provide services as well as contests and community improvements because they understand that small companies fuel the global economy.
Not only are they able to form an LLC for you They also offer a range of marketing services, such as:
- Social media marketing
- Social media ads
- SEO-related services
- Ad management for Search Engines
- Web design services
- Logo design services
- Graphic design services
They also offer marketing products:
- Printing brochures and flyers.
- Checks, contracts, proposals, and many other forms are also included.
- Branded Apparel
- Customer branded office supplies and other office supplies are readily available.
How Does Deluxe.com Work?
Deluxe works is broken into several pegs which support small businesses with their grants, their products and services, their community partnerships, and their presence on the news media.
They assist many communities with millions of dollars each year in grants.
In all, Deluxe gave $105 million to charities, and $2.2 million to charities in the year 2016!
They’re focus with grants are:
- Business education
- Job skills and the ability to find a job
- Financial literacy
Each year, they give out grants to organizations like the WBDC, SCORE, and others with missions to aid small-scale enterprises in their growth. Deluxe matches donations from employees to offer more opportunities for companies to make charitable contributions. There is something for everyone from small and medium-sized business to large corporations to make a an impact on the lives of those around them.
How Do I Get Started with Deluxe.com?
Deluxe offers lots of options, and checking out with each of them may vary slightly.
Just follow the steps listed below:
Visit Their Website
First, you’d VISIT THEIR WEBSITE HERE.
Choose the Appropriate Product or Service for You
Scroll down to Incorporate or Form an LLC
Click on File Your Corp/LLC Today
After selecting the product or service that you wish to purchase, you would input your billing information and then go to checkout.
Deluxe offers a simple and easy-to-use checkout process.
Who is Deluxe.com For?
Deluxe.com is a website for companies that:
- Are you interested in forming an LLC.
- Know that they need help with marketing, payroll and the management of employees.
- You’re not ready to hire a personnel to satisfy your company’s needs or wants to work with an agency
- There are promotional products that should be used to promote brand awareness and improve customer or employee retention, and increase sales.
- If you want to be a part of the small-business community.
Summary File A Double LLC
Deluxe assists small-scale businesses in getting their businesses up and running with their grants, community partnerships and the services they provide.
They’re also able to help you form the company, for instance the CORP or LLC for you.
All in all, Deluxe makes the process painless. File A Double LLC