When you start a business, you’ll need to decide if you’d like to establish an entity such as a partnership, a corporation, or a sole proprietorship. Filed For LLC Now What
Each of these structures has pros and cons. In the majority of cases it is recommended to establish an LLC. (LLC). These are the steps you must follow to establish the process of forming a limited liability corporation (LLC) within any state. For more information on how to set up the LLC within your particular state refer to the 50-State Guide for forming an LLC.
- 1 Determine Whether You Need an LLC
- 2 Determine Which State to Form Your LLC in
- 3 Can Someone File an LLC For Me?
- 4 What is Deluxe.com? An Overview
- 5 How Does Deluxe.com Work?
- 6 How Do I Get Started with Deluxe.com?
- 7 Who is Deluxe.com For?
- 8 Summary Filed For LLC Now What
Determine Whether You Need an LLC
If you’re thinking of starting a business then you’ll have to figure out whether you’ll need an LLC. Here are some of the reasons to form an LLC:
- If you want to protect your personal assets, you should do so.
- If you’re looking to raise capital.
- If you are looking to safeguard your business, you must take precautions.
- If you’d like to create an entity separate apart from your personal assets, you can do so.
- If you want to protect your intellectual property.
- If you’d like to minimize your personal liability.
Determine Which State to Form Your LLC in
You’ll have to decide the state that you’d like to create an LLC in. You can create your LLC in any state, however there are a variety of reasons to create your LLC in your home state.
- The state you reside in has the minimum number of documentation required for an LLC.
- If your state has a tax rate that is favorable, you should check with your rate.
Find a Registered Agent
You’ll need to find an authorized agent to represent your LLC. This can be a person or company that you name as the contact person for your LLC. They will be notified of lawsuits, legal papers as well as other messages. They can also act on your behalf in case you are unable to perform the task. You can usually find an authorized agent in the Secretary of State office in your state.
Register Your LLC
You’ll have to register your LLC with the state. If you are registering an LLC in the state you reside in it is necessary to fill out with the state for Articles of Organization.
Obtain a Tax ID
If you’re forming an LLC within the state you reside in it is possible to get a tax ID number from your state. This allows you to deduct the LLC’s expenses.
Set Up a Bank Account
It is necessary to open an account with a bank in your LLC. The company’s account at the bank to make payments to vendors.
Open a Business Checking Account
You’ll need to establish a business checking account to fund your LLC. This account can be used to pay for the LLC’s expenses.
Open a Business Savings Account
You’ll need to open a business savings account for your LLC. You can make use of this account to transfer the profits of your LLC.
File the Federal Tax Return
You’ll have to complete the Federal income tax returns. It’s possible to do this at the end of the year.
Set Up Subsidiaries
You’ll need to set up your LLC’s subsidiaries. A subsidiary is a distinct business entity. For instance, you might decide to establish an entity to manage sales, marketing, and customer service.
You may also establish subsidiaries to do business with your LLC. For instance, you might want to set up a subsidiary to handle bookkeeping, accounting, and payroll.
Register Your Subsidiaries
You’ll have to register your subsidiary.
Can Someone File an LLC For Me?
If you’re wanting to start an LLC but you’re not sure where to start, or prefer someone else do it for you, go to Deluxe.com and they will handle everything for you.
What is Deluxe.com? An Overview
Deluxe has been in business for more than 100 years!
Their biggest step from the beginning was to move away from selling check and paper forms that they’ve since revamped their brand, changed their marketing strategy and are now an all-in-one small-business support center.
It’s a great company because they’re diverse and provide a wide range of services for both profit and non-profit clients.
Instead, they’re trying to improve the world’s economy by making it more efficient, so they provide services and also contests and community improvements because they recognize that small-scale businesses are the main drivers of global economic growth.
Not only are they able to file an LLC for you, they also offer multiple marketing services, like:
- Social media marketing
- Social media ads
- SEO-related services
- Ad management for Search Engines
- Web design services
- Logo design services
- Graphic design and graphic design services
They also offer marketing products:
- Flyer printing and brochure printing.
- Checks as well as contracts, proposals and many other forms are also included.
- Branded Apparel
- Office supplies that are branded by customers and more are available.
How Does Deluxe.com Work?
Deluxe works is divided into multiple pegs that help small business: their grants, their products and services and community partnerships and their presence in the media.
They aid many communities by providing millions of dollars each year in grants.
In total, Deluxe gave $105 million to non-profit organizations in 2016 and $2.2 million to charities in the year 2016!
They’re focus with grants are:
- Business education
- Skills for job and the ability to find a job
- Financial literacy
Each year, they give out grants to the WBDC, SCORE, and other organizations whose mission is to assist small-scale businesses in their success. Deluxe matches donations from employees to offer more opportunities for companies to make charitable contributions. There is an array of options for everyone from small and medium-sized businesses to large companies to make an impact on the lives of those around them.
How Do I Get Started with Deluxe.com?
Deluxe has a variety of choices, and checking out with each of them may vary by a bit.
Just follow the steps listed in the following steps:
Visit Their Website
First, you’d VISIT THEIR WEBSITE HERE.
Choose the Appropriate Product or Service for You
Scroll down to Incorporate or Form an LLC
Click on File Your Corp/LLC Today
After you have chosen the item or service you wish to purchase then you will need to enter your billing information and proceed to checkout.
Deluxe comes with an easy and straightforward checkout procedure.
Who is Deluxe.com For?
Deluxe.com is designed for businesses that:
- Are interested in starting an LLC.
- You should know that they will need assistance with marketing, payroll and managing employees.
- You’re not sure if you’re ready to employ someone to fulfill your company’s needs, and would prefer working with an agency
- There are promotional items that must be utilized to promote brand awareness and improve customer or employee retention, and boost sales.
- If you want to have an impact on the small-business community.
Summary Filed For LLC Now What
Deluxe assists small businesses to get their businesses running with their grants, community partnerships, and other services.
They’re also able to take care of forming the company, for instance an LLC or CORP for you.
All in all, Deluxe makes the process painless. Filed For LLC Now What