If you’re starting a new business, you’ll need to determine whether you want to establish a corporation, a partnership or a sole proprietorship. Form 1099 Single Member LLC
Each of these business structures have benefits and drawbacks. In most cases, you’ll want to form a limited liability corporation (LLC). Here are the steps that you must follow to establish an LLC (LLC) in any state. To learn more about how to set up an LLC in your state, check out the 50-State Guide to forming an LLC.
- 1 Determine Whether You Need an LLC
- 2 Determine Which State to Form Your LLC in
- 3 Can Someone File an LLC For Me?
- 4 What is Deluxe.com? An Overview
- 5 How Does Deluxe.com Work?
- 6 How Do I Get Started with Deluxe.com?
- 7 Who is Deluxe.com For?
- 8 Summary Form 1099 Single Member LLC
Determine Whether You Need an LLC
If you’re thinking of starting a business it is important to decide whether you’ll need an LLC. Here are some of the reasons to form an LLC:
- If you are looking to safeguard your personal assets.
- If you’re looking to seek capital.
- If you want to protect your business.
- If you’re looking to establish an entity separate apart from your personal assets.
- If you are looking to safeguard your intellectual property, you must take steps to protect it.
- If you want to limit your personal liability.
Determine Which State to Form Your LLC in
You’ll need to determine which state you want to establish an LLC in. You can create your LLC anywhere, but there are a variety of reasons to establish your LLC in your home state.
- In the event that your jurisdiction has minimum number of documentation required for an LLC.
- If your state has a tax rate that is favorable, you should check with your rate.
Find a Registered Agent
You’ll need to find an agent registered to represent your LLC. This can be a person or business that you designate as the contact person for your LLC. They will be notified of legal documents, lawsuits and other correspondence. They may also act on your behalf when you aren’t able to act on your behalf. It is common to find a registered agent at the Secretary of State of your state.
Register Your LLC
You’ll have to create an LLC in the appropriate state. If you’re registering an LLC within your home state you’ll have to submit your Articles of Organization.
Obtain a Tax ID
If you are forming an LLC in the state you reside in, you may be able to obtain the tax ID number of the state you reside in. This will permit the LLC to deduct its expenses.
Set Up a Bank Account
You’ll need to establish an account at a bank in your LLC. The LLC’s bank account to pay vendors.
Open a Business Checking Account
It is necessary to open a business checking account for your LLC. You can use this account to pay the bills of your LLC.
Open a Business Savings Account
It is necessary to open a business savings account for your LLC. You can make use of this account to transfer the profits of your LLC.
File the Federal Tax Return
It is necessary to submit your LLC’s federal income tax return. You can do this at the at the end of the year.
Set Up Subsidiaries
You’ll have to create the subsidiaries of your LLC. A subsidiary is a separate business entity. For instance, you might decide to establish an entity to manage marketing, sales, and customer service.
It is also possible to set up subsidiaries to do business with your LLC. For instance, you could want to set up a subsidiary to handle bookkeeping, accounting and payroll.
Register Your Subsidiaries
You’ll have to register your subsidiary.
Can Someone File an LLC For Me?
If you’re wanting to start an LLC but you’re not sure where to start, or prefer someone else handle it for you, go to Deluxe.com and they’ll take care of everything.
What is Deluxe.com? An Overview
Deluxe has been in business for over 100 years!
Their biggest change from the start was to get out of selling check and paper forms and changed their branding, updated their marketing strategy and are now the all-in-one small business support center.
They’re a very exciting company because they’re diverse and offer a variety of services to both for-profit or non-profit patrons.
Instead, they’re working to boost the economy of the world by making it more efficient by providing services and also contests and community improvements because they understand that small companies are the main drivers of global economic growth.
Not only are they able to file an LLC for you, they also offer multiple marketing services, such as:
- Social media marketing
- Social media ads
- SEO services
- Ad management for Search Engines
- Web design services
- Logo design services
- Graphic design and graphic design services
They also sell marketing items:
- Flyer printing and brochure printing.
- Checks and contracts, proposals and many other forms are also included.
- Branded Apparel
- Office supplies that are branded by customers and more are also available.
How Does Deluxe.com Work?
Deluxe works is broken down into multiple pieces that help small business with their grants along with their products and services, their community partnerships, and their voice on the news media.
They aid many communities by providing millions of dollars each year in grants.
In total, Deluxe gave $105 million to non-profit organizations in 2016 and $2.2 million in 2016!
The grants that they’re focusing on are:
- Business education
- Skills for job and placement
- Financial literacy
Every year, they hand out grants to organizations like the WBDC, SCORE, and others whose missions are to assist small-scale businesses in their success. Deluxe matches employee donations to offer more opportunities for companies to donate to charities. There is everything for everyone, from small and medium-sized business to large companies to make a difference in the lives of others.
How Do I Get Started with Deluxe.com?
Deluxe has a variety of choices to choose from, and each may differ by a bit.
Follow the steps below:
Visit Their Website
First, you’d VISIT THEIR WEBSITE HERE.
Choose the Appropriate Product or Service for You
Scroll down to Incorporate or Form an LLC
Click on File Your Corp/LLC Today
After selecting the product or service that you want to purchase, you would enter your billing information and proceed to checkout.
Deluxe has a simple and easy-to-use checkout procedure.
Who is Deluxe.com For?
Deluxe.com is for businesses who:
- Are interested in starting an LLC.
- Know that they need help with payroll, marketing, and employee management.
- You’re not sure if you’re ready to employ someone to fulfill your needs as a business, and would prefer working with an agency
- There are promotional products available that should be used to boost brand recognition and improve customer or employee retention, and boost sales.
- For those who want to make an impact on the small business community.
Summary Form 1099 Single Member LLC
Deluxe assists small businesses to get their businesses running by providing funding, grants and community partnership, and their services.
They’re also able to help you form the company, such as an LLC or CORP for you.
Overall, Deluxe makes the process painless. Form 1099 Single Member LLC