- 1 Determine Whether You Need an LLC
- 2 Determine Which State to Form Your LLC in
- 3 Can Someone File an LLC For Me?
- 4 What is Deluxe.com? An Overview
- 5 How Does Deluxe.com Work?
- 6 How Do I Get Started with Deluxe.com?
- 7 Who is Deluxe.com For?
- 8 Summary Form 3557 LLC Example
If you’re starting a new business, you’ll need to decide whether you’d like to create either a partnership, a company, or a sole proprietorship. Form 3557 LLC Example
Each of these structures offers benefits and drawbacks. In most cases, you’ll want to form a limited liability company (LLC). Here are the steps you need to take to start the process of forming a limited liability corporation (LLC) for any type of state. To learn more about how to create an LLC in your state, check out the 50-State Guide for forming an LLC.
Determine Whether You Need an LLC
If you’re considering beginning a business then you’ll have to figure out whether you require an LLC. Here are a few advantages of forming an LLC:
- If you want to protect your personal assets.
- If you are planning for raising capital.
- If you’re looking to protect your business, you must take precautions.
- If you’d like to create an entity separate with your personal assets, you can do so.
- If you want to protect your intellectual property.
- If you’d like to minimize your personal liability.
Determine Which State to Form Your LLC in
You’ll have to decide which state you want to establish your LLC in. You can create your LLC anywhere, however there are several reasons to establish your LLC within your home state.
- If your state has a minimum number of paperwork required for an LLC.
- If your state has a favorable tax rate.
Find a Registered Agent
You’ll need to find a registered agent for your LLC. It is the person or business that you designate as the contact for your LLC. They will be informed of legal documents, lawsuits, and other communications. They are also able to serve on your behalf when you aren’t able to perform the task. It is common to find an agent registered with the Secretary of State of your state.
Register Your LLC
You’ll need to register your LLC at the State. If you’re creating an LLC in your state of residence you’ll have to submit with the state for Articles of Organization.
Obtain a Tax ID
If you’re planning to form an LLC within your home state it is possible to obtain the tax ID number of your state. This allows you to deduct your LLC’s expenses.
Set Up a Bank Account
It is necessary to open a bank account for your LLC. The company’s account at the bank to make payments to vendors.
Open a Business Checking Account
It is necessary to open an account with a business bank to fund your LLC. You can use this account to pay your LLC’s bills.
Open a Business Savings Account
You’ll need to open an account with a savings company for your LLC. You can use this account to deposit your LLC’s profits.
File the Federal Tax Return
You’ll have to complete the annual federal tax form. This can be done at the at the end of the year.
Set Up Subsidiaries
You’ll have to create your LLC’s subsidiaries. A subsidiary is a separate business entity. For example, you may want to set up an entity to manage sales, marketing, and customer service.
It is also possible to set up subsidiary companies to operate alongside your LLC. For instance, you could want to set up an entity to handle bookkeeping, accounting and payroll.
Register Your Subsidiaries
You’ll be required to register your affiliates.
Can Someone File an LLC For Me?
If you’re considering starting an LLC but are confused, or prefer someone else do it for you, then go to Deluxe.com and they will take care of everything.
What is Deluxe.com? An Overview
Deluxe has been in business for more than 100 years!
Their first major step from the beginning was to move away from selling paper forms and checks, which they’ve since rebranded, modified their marketing strategy and rebranded as the all-in-one small business support center.
They’re an exciting business because they’re diverse and have many services for-profit or non-profit patrons.
Instead, they’re working to improve the world’s economy by making it more efficient, so they provide services and also contests and community improvements because they recognize that small-scale businesses contribute to the world economy.
They not only form an LLC for you, they also offer multiple marketing services, including:
- Social media marketing
- Social media advertising
- SEO services
- Search engine advertising management
- Web design services
- Logo design services
- Graphic design and graphic design services
They also provide marketing materials:
- Flyer printing and brochure printing.
- Checks, contracts, proposals, and many other forms are also included.
- Branded Apparel
- Office supplies that are branded by customers and other office supplies are readily available.
How Does Deluxe.com Work?
Deluxe works is divided into multiple pegs that help small business by providing grants, their products and services as well as community partnerships and their voice through the press.
They aid many communities by providing millions of dollars each year in grants.
In total, Deluxe gave $105 million to charities in 2016 and $2.2 millions in 2016.
They’re focused on grants include:
- Business education
- Skills for job and the ability to find a job
- Financial literacy
Each year, they give out grants to the WBDC, SCORE, and other organizations whose mission is to assist small-scale businesses in their success. Deluxe matches donations from employees to give more opportunities to companies to donate to charities. They offer everything for everyone, from small to medium-sized companies to large corporations to make a a difference in the lives of those around them.
How Do I Get Started with Deluxe.com?
Deluxe provides a wide range of options to choose from, and each one may differ a little.
Simply follow the steps below:
Visit Their Website
First, you’d VISIT THEIR WEBSITE HERE.
Choose the Appropriate Product or Service for You
Scroll down to Incorporate or Form an LLC
Click on File Your Corp/LLC Today
After selecting the product or service that you would like to order then you will need to enter your billing information and proceed to checkout.
Deluxe offers a simple and easy-to-use checkout process.
Who is Deluxe.com For?
Deluxe.com is a website for companies that:
- Are interested in starting an LLC.
- Be aware that they require assistance with payroll, marketing, and employee management.
- You’re not yet ready to hire someone to fulfill your business needs, and would prefer working with an agency
- There are promotional items that must be utilized to boost brand recognition as well as improve customer or employee retention, and increase sales.
- If you want to have an impact on the small business community.
Summary Form 3557 LLC Example
Deluxe assists small-scale businesses in getting their businesses operating through their grants, community partnerships and the services they provide.
They’re also available to assist in forming the company, such as an LLC or CORP, for you.
All in all, Deluxe makes the process effortless. Form 3557 LLC Example