When starting a company, you’ll need decide whether you’d like to establish an entity such as a partnership, a corporation or sole proprietorship. Form 3557 LLC Pdf
Each of these structures offers pros and cons. Most likely it is recommended to establish a limited liability company (LLC). Here are the steps that you need to take to start the process of forming a limited liability corporation (LLC) within any state. For information on how to create an LLC in your state, refer to the 50-State Guide to forming an LLC.
- 1 Determine Whether You Need an LLC
- 2 Determine Which State to Form Your LLC in
- 3 Can Someone File an LLC For Me?
- 4 What is Deluxe.com? An Overview
- 5 How Does Deluxe.com Work?
- 6 How Do I Get Started with Deluxe.com?
- 7 Who is Deluxe.com For?
- 8 Summary Form 3557 LLC Pdf
Determine Whether You Need an LLC
If you are thinking about creating a company, you’ll need to determine whether you need an LLC. Here are a few reasons why you should form an LLC:
- If you’re looking to protect your personal assets, you should do so.
- If you are planning to raise capital.
- If you’re looking to protect your business.
- If you’d like to create an independent entity with your personal assets, you can do so.
- If you’re looking to protect your intellectual property, you must take steps to protect it.
- If you want to minimize your personal liability.
Determine Which State to Form Your LLC in
It is important to choose the state that you’d like to form the LLC in. You can create your LLC within any other state however there are many reasons to create your LLC in your home state.
- The state you reside in has the minimum amount of paperwork required for an LLC.
- If your state has a favorable tax rate.
Find a Registered Agent
You’ll need to locate an authorized agent for your LLC. This is a person or business that you designate as the contact person for your LLC. They will receive notices of lawsuits, legal papers and other correspondence. They are also able to serve on your behalf in the event that you are not able to act on your behalf. There is usually a registered agent at the Secretary of State of your state.
Register Your LLC
You’ll need to sign up your LLC with the state. If you’re registering an LLC in the state you reside in, you’ll need to file your Articles of Organization.
Obtain a Tax ID
If you’re forming an LLC in your state of residence, you may be able to obtain an tax ID number from your state. This will permit you to deduct your LLC’s expenses.
Set Up a Bank Account
You’ll need to establish a bank account for your LLC. It is possible to use the LLC’s bank account to pay vendors.
Open a Business Checking Account
You’ll need to open an account at a bank that is business-related for your LLC. You can use this account to pay for the LLC’s expenses.
Open a Business Savings Account
You’ll need to open an account with a savings company for your LLC. This account can be used to transfer the profits of your LLC.
File the Federal Tax Return
You’ll have to file the federal income tax return. This can be done at the at the end of the year.
Set Up Subsidiaries
You’ll have to create your LLC’s subsidiaries. A subsidiary is a distinct business entity. For instance, you might decide to establish an affiliate to handle marketing, sales, or customer service.
You can also set up subsidiary companies to operate with your LLC. For instance, you might be looking to create a subsidiary to manage bookkeeping, accounting and payroll.
Register Your Subsidiaries
You’ll need to register your subsidiaries.
Can Someone File an LLC For Me?
If you’re considering starting an LLC but are confused, or prefer someone else handle it for you, go to Deluxe.com and they’ll manage everything for you.
What is Deluxe.com? An Overview
Deluxe has been operating for over 100 years!
Their most significant move from the beginning was to move away from selling paper forms and checks and revamped their brand, changed their marketing plan and are now an all-in-one small-business support center.
It’s a great company because they are broad and have many services for-profit or non-profit patrons.
Instead, they’re trying to boost the economy of the world by making it more efficient by providing services, as well as community improvement and contests because they realize that small businesses fuel the global economy.
Not only can they form an LLC for you, they also offer multiple marketing services, including:
- Social media marketing
- Social media advertising
- SEO-related services
- Search engine advertising management
- Web design services
- Logo design services
- Graphic design services
They also provide marketing materials:
- Flyer and brochure printing.
- Checks and contracts, proposals and many other forms are also included.
- Branded Apparel
- Office supplies with a logo of the customer and more are available.
How Does Deluxe.com Work?
Deluxe works is broken into several pegs which support small businesses: their grants as well as their services and products as well as community partnerships and their presence in the media.
They help many communities with millions of dollars in grants each year.
In total, Deluxe gave $105 million to non-profit organizations as well as $2.2 millions in 2016.
They’re focused on grants include:
- Business education
- Skills for job and placement
- Financial literacy
Every year, they hand out grants to organizations like the WBDC, SCORE, and others whose missions are to aid small-scale enterprises in their growth. Deluxe matches employee donations to offer more opportunities for companies to make charitable contributions. They offer an array of options for everyone from small and medium-sized business to large companies to make an impact in the lives of people around the world.
How Do I Get Started with Deluxe.com?
Deluxe provides a wide range of options for checking out, and each one may differ slightly.
Follow the steps below:
Visit Their Website
First, you’d VISIT THEIR WEBSITE HERE.
Choose the Appropriate Product or Service for You
Scroll down to Incorporate or Form an LLC
Click on File Your Corp/LLC Today
Once you have selected the product or service you want to purchase then you will need to enter your billing information and go to check out.
Deluxe has a simple and easy-to-use checkout procedure.
Who is Deluxe.com For?
Deluxe.com is for businesses who:
- Are interested in starting an LLC.
- Know that they need help with marketing, payroll, and the management of employees.
- You’re not yet ready to hire an employee to meet your needs as a business, and would prefer working with an agency
- There are promotional products available that should be used to boost brand recognition as well as improve customer or employee retention, and boost sales.
- For those who wish to make an impact on the small business community.
Summary Form 3557 LLC Pdf
Deluxe helps small businesses get their businesses operating with their funding, grants and community partnership and the services they provide.
They’re also available to assist in forming the company, for instance either an LLC, or CORP, for you.
All in all, Deluxe makes the process effortless. Form 3557 LLC Pdf