When starting a company, you’ll have to decide if you’d like to create a corporation, a partnership or sole proprietorship. Form Design Studio LLC
Each of these types of business structure has benefits and drawbacks. In most cases you’ll need to create a limited liability company (LLC). Here are the steps that you need to take to start an LLC (LLC) for any type of state. For information on how to establish the LLC within your particular state check out the 50-State Guide for forming an LLC.
- 1 Determine Whether You Need an LLC
- 2 Determine Which State to Form Your LLC in
- 3 Can Someone File an LLC For Me?
- 4 What is Deluxe.com? An Overview
- 5 How Does Deluxe.com Work?
- 6 How Do I Get Started with Deluxe.com?
- 7 Who is Deluxe.com For?
- 8 Summary Form Design Studio LLC
Determine Whether You Need an LLC
If you’re thinking of creating a company it is important to decide whether you’ll need an LLC. Here are some of the reasons why you should form an LLC:
- If you are looking to safeguard your personal assets, you should do so.
- If you’re planning to raise capital.
- If you want to protect your business.
- If you’re looking to establish an entity separate apart from your personal assets, you can do so.
- If you are looking to safeguard your intellectual property.
- If you’d like to minimize your personal liability.
Determine Which State to Form Your LLC in
You’ll need to determine the state in which you’d like to create your LLC in. You can form your LLC anywhere, however there are several reasons to establish your LLC in your state of residence.
- The state you reside in has the minimum amount of paperwork required for an LLC.
- Your state may have a tax rate that is favorable, you should check with your rate.
Find a Registered Agent
You’ll need a registered agent for your LLC. It is the company or person you name as the contact person for your LLC. They will be informed of lawsuits, legal papers and other correspondence. They can also act on your behalf in case you are unable to do so. It is common to find a registered agent at the Secretary of State of your state.
Register Your LLC
It is necessary to create an LLC with the state. If you are registering an LLC in your home state you’ll have to file the Articles of Organization.
Obtain a Tax ID
If you’re planning to form an LLC within the state you reside in it is possible to obtain the tax ID number of the state you reside in. This will allow you to deduct your LLC’s expenses.
Set Up a Bank Account
You’ll need to establish an account with a bank in your LLC. It is possible to use the company’s account at the bank to make payments to vendors.
Open a Business Checking Account
You’ll need to open an account with a business bank to fund your LLC. This account can be used to pay for the LLC’s expenses.
Open a Business Savings Account
You’ll need to establish an account with a savings company for your LLC. This account can be used to transfer the profits of your LLC.
File the Federal Tax Return
You’ll need to complete your LLC’s Federal income tax returns. This can be done at the end of the year.
Set Up Subsidiaries
It is necessary to establish your LLC’s subsidiaries. A subsidiary is an independent business entity. For example, you may need to create an affiliate to handle marketing, sales, and customer service.
It is also possible to set up subsidiaries that will be able to conduct business alongside your LLC. For instance, you could want to set up an entity to handle bookkeeping, accounting, and payroll.
Register Your Subsidiaries
You’ll be required to register your affiliates.
Can Someone File an LLC For Me?
If you’re wanting to start an LLC but are not sure where to start, or prefer someone else to do the job for you, you can visit Deluxe.com and they’ll manage everything for you.
What is Deluxe.com? An Overview
Deluxe has been in business for more than 100 years!
Their biggest move from the beginning was to move away from selling forms for paper and check and revamped their brand, changed their marketing plan and rebranded as an all-in-one small-business support center.
They’re an exciting business because they are broad and provide a wide range of services for both profit or non-profit patrons.
Instead, they’re trying to improve the global economy by making it more efficient by providing services as well as community improvement and contests because they recognize that small-scale businesses contribute to the world economy.
Not only can they form an LLC for you, they also offer multiple marketing services, such as:
- Marketing via social media
- Social media marketing
- SEO services
- Search engine advertising management
- Web design services
- Logo design services
- Graphic design and graphic design services
They also provide marketing materials:
- Printing brochures and flyers.
- Checks, contracts, proposals, and many other forms are also included.
- Branded Apparel
- Office supplies that are branded by customers and other office supplies are readily available.
How Does Deluxe.com Work?
Deluxe works is broken down into multiple pieces that support small-scale businesses: their grants as well as their services and products and community partnerships and their presence in the media.
They assist many communities with millions of dollars each year in grants.
Total, Deluxe gave $105 million to charities as well as $2.2 million in 2016!
The grants that they’re focusing on are:
- Business education
- Skills for job and the ability to find a job
- Financial literacy
Each year, they give out grants to organizations like the WBDC, SCORE, and others whose missions are to help small businesses succeed. Deluxe matches employee donations to provide more opportunities for companies to donate to charities. They offer an array of options for everyone from small to medium-sized companies to large companies to make an impact in the lives of those around them.
How Do I Get Started with Deluxe.com?
Deluxe has a variety of choices to choose from, and each of them may vary a little.
Simply follow the steps in the following steps:
Visit Their Website
First, you’d VISIT THEIR WEBSITE HERE.
Choose the Appropriate Product or Service for You
Scroll down to Incorporate or Form an LLC
Click on File Your Corp/LLC Today
Once you have selected the product or service you would like to order You will then enter your billing details and go to check out.
Deluxe comes with an easy and simple checkout procedure.
Who is Deluxe.com For?
Deluxe.com is for businesses who:
- Are you interested in forming an LLC.
- Be aware that they require assistance with marketing, payroll, and employee management.
- You’re not sure if you’re ready to employ someone to fulfill your business needs or wants to work with an agency
- There are promotional items that should be used to promote brand awareness as well as improve customer or employee retention, and boost sales.
- For those who want to make an impact on the small business community.
Summary Form Design Studio LLC
Deluxe helps small businesses get their businesses operating with their grants, community partnerships and their services.
They’re also able to take care of forming the company, for instance the CORP or LLC, for you.
In the end, Deluxe makes the process easy. Form Design Studio LLC