When you start a company, you’ll have to determine whether you want to create an entity such as a partnership, a corporation, or a sole proprietorship. Form LLC-3 Where To File
Each of these types of business structure has advantages and disadvantages. In the majority of cases you’ll need to create a limited liability company (LLC). Here are the steps you need to take to start a limited liability company (LLC) in any state. For information on how to establish an LLC for your specific state see the 50-State Guide to forming an LLC.
- 1 Determine Whether You Need an LLC
- 2 Determine Which State to Form Your LLC in
- 3 Can Someone File an LLC For Me?
- 4 What is Deluxe.com? An Overview
- 5 How Does Deluxe.com Work?
- 6 How Do I Get Started with Deluxe.com?
- 7 Who is Deluxe.com For?
- 8 Summary Form LLC-3 Where To File
Determine Whether You Need an LLC
If you are thinking about beginning a business, you’ll need to determine whether you’ll need an LLC. Here are a few advantages of forming an LLC:
- If you are looking to safeguard your personal assets, you should do so.
- If you are planning to raise capital.
- If you’re looking to protect your business, you must take precautions.
- If you’d like to create a separate entity from your personal assets, you can do so.
- If you want to protect your intellectual property, you must take steps to protect it.
- If you’d like to limit your personal liability.
Determine Which State to Form Your LLC in
You’ll have to decide which state you want to form your LLC in. You can create your LLC in any state, but there are a variety of reasons to establish your LLC within your home state.
- The state you reside in has the minimum amount of paperwork required for an LLC.
- Your state may have a tax rate that is favorable, you should check with your rate.
Find a Registered Agent
You’ll need to locate an authorized agent for your LLC. This can be a company or person you choose to be the contact for your LLC. They will receive notices of lawsuits, legal documents and other correspondence. They may also represent you when you aren’t able to perform the task. You can usually find an agent registered with your state’s Secretary of State.
Register Your LLC
It is necessary to create an LLC in the appropriate state. If you’re registering an LLC within your home state, you’ll need to file with the state for Articles of Organization.
Obtain a Tax ID
If you’re forming an LLC in your home state it is possible to obtain the tax ID number of the state you reside in. This allows you to deduct your LLC’s expenses.
Set Up a Bank Account
You’ll need to set up a bank account for your LLC. The accounts at your LLC’s banks to transfer money to suppliers.
Open a Business Checking Account
It is necessary to open a business checking account to fund your LLC. You can use this account to pay your LLC’s bills.
Open a Business Savings Account
You’ll need to open the business savings account of your LLC. You can use this account to deposit your LLC’s profits.
File the Federal Tax Return
It is necessary to file the Federal income tax returns. This can be done at the end of the year.
Set Up Subsidiaries
You’ll have to create the subsidiaries of your LLC. A subsidiary is a distinct business entity. As an example, you could decide to establish an affiliate to handle sales, marketing, and customer service.
You may also establish subsidiaries to do business alongside your LLC. For instance, you might want to set up an affiliate to handle bookkeeping, accounting and payroll.
Register Your Subsidiaries
You’ll be required to register your affiliates.
Can Someone File an LLC For Me?
If you’re considering starting an LLC but are not sure where to start, or prefer someone else to do it for you, then go to Deluxe.com and they’ll handle everything for you.
What is Deluxe.com? An Overview
Deluxe has been around for more than 100 years!
Their biggest step from the beginning was to move away from selling forms for paper and check, which they’ve since rebranded, modified their marketing strategy, and come back as the all-in-one small business support center.
It’s a great company because they’re diverse and have many services for-profit as well as non-profit customers.
Instead, they’re working to improve the global economy by improving its efficiency, so they provide services and also community development and contests since they recognize that small-scale businesses contribute to the world economy.
Not only are they able to form an LLC for you, they also offer multiple marketing services, such as:
- Social media marketing
- Social media ads
- SEO services
- Search engine advertising management
- Web design services
- Logo design services
- Graphic design services
They also sell marketing items:
- Printing brochures and flyers.
- Checks and contracts, proposals and other forms are included.
- Branded Apparel
- Customer branded office supplies and more are also available.
How Does Deluxe.com Work?
Deluxe works is broken down into multiple pieces that help small business with their grants, their products and services, their community partnerships, and their presence through the press.
They assist many communities with millions of dollars in grants each year.
In total, Deluxe gave $105 million to charities, and $2.2 million in 2016!
The grants that they’re focusing on are:
- Business education
- Employment skills and job placement
- Financial literacy
Each year, they give out grants to the WBDC, SCORE, and others with missions to assist small-scale businesses in their success. Deluxe matches employee donations to provide more opportunities for companies to donate to charities. There is something for everyone from small to medium-sized companies to large corporations to make a an impact on the lives of those around them.
How Do I Get Started with Deluxe.com?
Deluxe offers lots of options for checking out, and each of them may vary by a bit.
Just follow the steps listed in the following steps:
Visit Their Website
First, you’d VISIT THEIR WEBSITE HERE.
Choose the Appropriate Product or Service for You
Scroll down to Incorporate or Form an LLC
Click on File Your Corp/LLC Today
After selecting the product or service you would like to order, you would input your billing information and then go to checkout.
Deluxe comes with a simple and easy-to-use checkout process.
Who is Deluxe.com For?
Deluxe.com is for businesses who:
- Are interested in starting an LLC.
- Be aware that they require assistance with marketing, payroll, and employee management.
- You’re not sure if you’re ready to employ a personnel to satisfy your company’s needs or wants to work with an agency
- There are promotional products available that should be used to promote brand awareness, improve employee or customer retention, and boost sales.
- For those who want to be a part of the small-business community.
Summary Form LLC-3 Where To File
Deluxe assists small businesses to get their businesses running through their funding, grants and community partnership, and the services they provide.
They’re also able to assist in forming the company, for instance the CORP or LLC, for you.
In the end, Deluxe makes the process painless. Form LLC-3 Where To File