- 1 Determine Whether You Need an LLC
- 2 Determine Which State to Form Your LLC in
- 3 Can Someone File an LLC For Me?
- 4 What is Deluxe.com? An Overview
- 5 How Does Deluxe.com Work?
- 6 How Do I Get Started with Deluxe.com?
- 7 Who is Deluxe.com For?
- 8 Summary Form LLC
If you’re starting a new business, you’ll need to determine whether you want to create a corporation, a partnership or a sole proprietorship. Form LLC
Each of these structures have benefits and drawbacks. In the majority of cases it is recommended to establish an LLC. (LLC). Here are the steps you must follow to establish a limited liability company (LLC) within any state. To learn more about how to establish an LLC for your specific state refer to the 50-State Guide for forming an LLC.
Determine Whether You Need an LLC
If you’re considering beginning a business then you’ll have to figure out whether you’ll need an LLC. Here are a few advantages of forming an LLC:
- If you want to protect your personal assets, you should do so.
- If you’re planning to raise capital.
- If you want to protect your business.
- If you want to form a separate entity with your personal assets.
- If you’re looking to protect your intellectual property, you must take steps to protect it.
- If you’d like to minimize your personal liability.
Determine Which State to Form Your LLC in
You’ll have to decide which state you want to establish the LLC in. It is possible to form an LLC within any other state but there are several reasons to create your LLC within your home state.
- The state you reside in has the minimum number of documents required to form an LLC.
- Your state may have a tax rate that is favorable, you should check with your rate.
Find a Registered Agent
You’ll need an agent registered of your LLC. It is the company or person you designate as the contact person for your LLC. They will be notified of legal documents, lawsuits and other correspondence. They may also represent you when you aren’t able to perform the task. There is usually an authorized agent in the Secretary of State office in your state.
Register Your LLC
You’ll need to create an LLC with the state. If you’re registering an LLC in your home state you’ll have to fill out the Articles of Organization.
Obtain a Tax ID
If you’re forming an LLC in your home state, you may be able to obtain the tax ID number of your state. This allows you to deduct your LLC’s expenses.
Set Up a Bank Account
You’ll need to establish a bank account for your LLC. The accounts at your LLC’s banks to transfer money to suppliers.
Open a Business Checking Account
You’ll need to establish an account at a bank that is business-related for your LLC. This account can be used to pay for the LLC’s expenses.
Open a Business Savings Account
It is necessary to open a business savings account for your LLC. This account can be used to transfer the profits of your LLC.
File the Federal Tax Return
You’ll need to submit the annual federal tax form. It’s possible to do this at the at the end of the year.
Set Up Subsidiaries
You’ll have to create your LLC’s subsidiaries. A subsidiary is an independent business entity. For example, you may need to create an affiliate to handle marketing, sales, or customer service.
You can also set up subsidiaries that will be able to conduct business alongside your LLC. For example, you may be looking to create a subsidiary to manage bookkeeping, accounting and payroll.
Register Your Subsidiaries
You’ll be required to register your affiliates.
Can Someone File an LLC For Me?
If you’re wanting to start an LLC but you’re not sure where to start, or prefer someone else do the job for you, it’s possible to visit Deluxe.com and they’ll manage everything for you.
What is Deluxe.com? An Overview
Deluxe has been operating for more than 100 years!
Their first major change from the start was to move away from selling paper forms and checks, which they’ve since revamped their brand, changed their marketing plan, and come back as the all-in-one small business support center.
They’re a very exciting company because they’re diverse and offer a variety of services to both for-profit as well as non-profit customers.
Instead, they’re working to improve the global economy by making it more efficient, so they provide services as well as contests and community improvements because they understand that small companies are the main drivers of global economic growth.
They not only file an LLC for you, they also offer multiple marketing services, such as:
- Marketing via social media
- Social media ads
- SEO services
- Search engine ad management
- Web design services
- Logo design services
- Graphic design and graphic design services
They also provide marketing materials:
- Flyer and brochure printing.
- Checks, contracts, proposals, and other forms are included.
- Branded Apparel
- Customer branded office supplies and more are also available.
How Does Deluxe.com Work?
Deluxe works is broken down into multiple pieces that help small business: their grants along with their products and services and community partnerships and their presence through the press.
They assist many communities with millions of dollars each year in grants.
In total, Deluxe gave $105 million to charities in 2016 and $2.2 million in 2016!
The grants that they’re focusing on are:
- Business education
- Skills for job and placement
- Financial literacy
Every year, they hand out grants to the WBDC, SCORE, and others with missions to aid small-scale enterprises in their growth. Deluxe matches donations from employees to offer more opportunities for businesses to contribute to charitable causes. They have an array of options for everyone from small and medium-sized business to large companies to make an impact in the lives of those around them.
How Do I Get Started with Deluxe.com?
Deluxe offers lots of options, and checking out with each one may differ a little.
Follow the steps below:
Visit Their Website
First, you’d VISIT THEIR WEBSITE HERE.
Choose the Appropriate Product or Service for You
Scroll down to Incorporate or Form an LLC
Click on File Your Corp/LLC Today
After selecting the item or service you wish to purchase, you would enter your billing details and proceed to checkout.
Deluxe offers a simple and easy-to-use checkout process.
Who is Deluxe.com For?
Deluxe.com is for businesses who:
- Are you interested in forming an LLC.
- Know that they need help with payroll, marketing, and the management of employees.
- You’re not sure if you’re ready to employ someone to fulfill your needs as a business you’d rather work with an agency
- There are promotional products that need to be used to boost brand recognition as well as improve customer or employee retention, and increase sales.
- For those who wish to be a part of the small business community.
Summary Form LLC
Deluxe assists small-scale businesses in getting their businesses up and running with their grants, community partnerships and other services.
They can also assist in forming the business, like either an LLC, or CORP, for you.
In the end, Deluxe makes the process effortless. Form LLC