When you start a company, you’ll have to decide if you’d like to establish either a partnership, a company or sole proprietorship. Forming A Series LLC
Each of these types of business structure has benefits and drawbacks. In most cases, you’ll want to form a limited liability company (LLC). Here are the steps that you have to follow in order to create an LLC (LLC) within any state. For more information on how to establish an LLC for your specific state check out the 50-State Guide to forming an LLC.
- 1 Determine Whether You Need an LLC
- 2 Determine Which State to Form Your LLC in
- 3 Can Someone File an LLC For Me?
- 4 What is Deluxe.com? An Overview
- 5 How Does Deluxe.com Work?
- 6 How Do I Get Started with Deluxe.com?
- 7 Who is Deluxe.com For?
- 8 Summary Forming A Series LLC
Determine Whether You Need an LLC
If you’re considering starting a business it is important to decide whether you’ll need an LLC. Here are a few reasons why you should form an LLC:
- If you are looking to safeguard your personal assets.
- If you are planning to seek capital.
- If you’re looking to protect your business.
- If you’d like to create an entity separate apart from your personal assets.
- If you want to protect your intellectual property, you must take steps to protect it.
- If you want to limit your personal liability.
Determine Which State to Form Your LLC in
You’ll have to decide the state in which you’d like to create the LLC in. It is possible to form an LLC within any other state however there are many reasons to create your LLC in your state of residence.
- If your state has a minimum amount of paperwork required for an LLC.
- Your state may have a favorable tax rate.
Find a Registered Agent
You’ll need to find an authorized agent to represent your LLC. It is the person or company that you name as the contact for your LLC. They will be notified of legal documents, lawsuits as well as other messages. They may also represent you in the event that you are not able to do so. There is usually an agent registered with your state’s Secretary of State.
Register Your LLC
You’ll have to register your LLC in the appropriate state. If you are registering an LLC in the state you reside in it is necessary to submit with the state for Articles of Organization.
Obtain a Tax ID
If you’re planning to form an LLC within your home state and you are able to obtain the tax ID number of your state. This allows the LLC to deduct its expenses.
Set Up a Bank Account
You’ll need to establish a bank account in your LLC. It is possible to use the company’s account at the bank to make payments to vendors.
Open a Business Checking Account
It is necessary to open an account with a business bank to fund your LLC. You can use this account to pay for the LLC’s expenses.
Open a Business Savings Account
It is necessary to open the business savings account of your LLC. This account can be used to transfer the profits of your LLC.
File the Federal Tax Return
It is necessary to file the annual federal tax form. This can be done at the end of the year.
Set Up Subsidiaries
You’ll have to create your LLC’s subsidiaries. A subsidiary is a distinct business entity. For example, you may want to set up a subsidiary to handle sales, marketing, and customer service.
It is also possible to set up subsidiaries to do business with your LLC. For instance, you might want to set up an affiliate to manage bookkeeping, accounting and payroll.
Register Your Subsidiaries
You’ll need to register your subsidiaries.
Can Someone File an LLC For Me?
If you’re looking to establish an LLC but are not sure where to start, or prefer someone else handle it for you, then you can visit Deluxe.com, and they can manage everything for you.
What is Deluxe.com? An Overview
Deluxe has been operating for more than 100 years!
Their most significant move from the beginning was to stop selling forms for paper and check and revamped their brand, changed their marketing plan, and come back as an all-in-one small-business support center.
They’re an exciting business because they are broad and have many services for-profit and non-profit clients.
Instead, they’re working to improve the world’s economy by improving its efficiency by providing services and also contests and community improvements because they realize that small businesses contribute to the world economy.
Not only can they form an LLC for you, they also offer multiple marketing services, like:
- Marketing via social media
- Social media advertising
- SEO-related services
- Search engine ad management
- Web design services
- Logo design services
- Graphic design services
They also offer marketing products:
- Flyer and brochure printing.
- Checks, contracts, proposals, and other forms are included.
- Branded Apparel
- Office supplies with a logo of the customer and more are available.
How Does Deluxe.com Work?
Deluxe Works is divided into multiple pegs that help small business: their grants along with their products and services, their community partnerships, and their presence in the media.
They aid many communities by providing millions of dollars each year in grants.
In total, Deluxe gave $105 million to nonprofit organizations as well as $2.2 million in 2016!
They’re focused on grants include:
- Business education
- Skills for job and the ability to find a job
- Financial literacy
Every year, they hand out grants to the WBDC, SCORE, and others with missions to aid small-scale enterprises in their growth. Deluxe matches employee contributions to provide more opportunities for companies to donate to charities. They offer an array of options for everyone from small and medium-sized business to large companies to make an impact on the lives of those around them.
How Do I Get Started with Deluxe.com?
Deluxe offers lots of options to choose from, and each may differ slightly.
Simply follow the steps below:
Visit Their Website
First, you’d VISIT THEIR WEBSITE HERE.
Choose the Appropriate Product or Service for You
Scroll down to Incorporate or Form an LLC
Click on File Your Corp/LLC Today
After you have chosen the item or service you want to purchase, you would enter your billing details and go to check out.
Deluxe offers a simple and easy-to-use checkout process.
Who is Deluxe.com For?
Deluxe.com is for businesses who:
- Are you interested in creating an LLC.
- You should know that they will need assistance with marketing, payroll, and the management of employees.
- You’re not sure if you’re ready to employ an employee to meet your company’s needs or wants to work with an agency
- There are promotional products available that should be used to increase brand awareness, improve employee or customer retention, and boost sales.
- For those who wish to make an impact on the small-business community.
Summary Forming A Series LLC
Deluxe assists small-scale businesses in getting their businesses running with their funding, grants and community partnership, and other services.
They’re also able to assist in forming the business, like either an LLC, or CORP, for you.
All in all, Deluxe makes the process effortless. Forming A Series LLC