- 1 Determine Whether You Need an LLC
- 2 Determine Which State to Form Your LLC in
- 3 Can Someone File an LLC For Me?
- 4 What is Deluxe.com? An Overview
- 5 How Does Deluxe.com Work?
- 6 How Do I Get Started with Deluxe.com?
- 7 Who is Deluxe.com For?
- 8 Summary Forming An LLC As An Independent Contractor
When starting a company, you’ll need decide whether you’d like to form an entity such as a partnership, a corporation or sole proprietorship. Forming An LLC As An Independent Contractor
Each of these types of business structure has benefits and drawbacks. In the majority of cases you’ll need to create a limited liability corporation (LLC). Here are the steps you must follow to establish the process of forming a limited liability corporation (LLC) in any state. For information on how to create an LLC in your state, refer to the 50-State Guide to Forming an LLC.
Determine Whether You Need an LLC
If you’re thinking of starting a business it is important to decide whether you’ll need an LLC. Here are some of the advantages of forming an LLC:
- If you want to protect your personal assets.
- If you’re planning for raising capital.
- If you want to protect your business, you must take precautions.
- If you want to form an entity separate apart from your personal assets, you can do so.
- If you are looking to safeguard your intellectual property.
- If you want to minimize your personal liability.
Determine Which State to Form Your LLC in
It is important to choose the state in which you’d like to establish the LLC in. It is possible to form an LLC within any other state but there are many reasons to establish your LLC in your state of residence.
- The state you reside in has the minimum number of paperwork required for an LLC.
- If your state has a tax rate that is favorable, you should check with your rate.
Find a Registered Agent
You’ll need to locate an agent registered for your LLC. This is a person or company that you choose to be the contact person for your LLC. They will be informed of lawsuits, legal documents, and other communications. They are also able to represent you when you aren’t able to do so. It is common to find a registered agent at the Secretary of State office in your state.
Register Your LLC
You’ll have to register your LLC with the state. If you’re registering an LLC in the state you reside in it is necessary to submit with the state for Articles of Organization.
Obtain a Tax ID
If you’re forming an LLC within your state of residence, you may be able to obtain an tax ID number from the state you reside in. This will allow you to deduct your LLC’s expenses.
Set Up a Bank Account
It is necessary to open an account with a bank to your LLC. It is possible to use the LLC’s bank account to pay vendors.
Open a Business Checking Account
It is necessary to open an account with a business bank in order to establish an LLC. This account can be used to pay the bills of your LLC.
Open a Business Savings Account
You’ll need to establish the business savings account of your LLC. You can use this account to pay the LLC’s earnings.
File the Federal Tax Return
You’ll have to complete your LLC’s annual federal tax form. It’s possible to do this at the at the end of the year.
Set Up Subsidiaries
You’ll need to set up the subsidiaries of your LLC. A subsidiary is a distinct business entity. For example, you may need to create an entity to manage marketing, sales, and customer service.
You may also establish subsidiary companies to operate alongside your LLC. For example, you may be looking to create an affiliate to manage bookkeeping, accounting and payroll.
Register Your Subsidiaries
You’ll be required to register your affiliates.
Can Someone File an LLC For Me?
If you’re wanting to start an LLC but you’re confused, or prefer someone else handle the job for you, go to Deluxe.com and they will handle everything for you.
What is Deluxe.com? An Overview
Deluxe has been operating for over 100 years!
Their first major change from the start was to stop selling check and paper forms that they’ve since revamped their brand, changed their marketing strategy and rebranded as the all-in-one small business support center.
They’re an exciting business because they are broad and have many services for-profit as well as non-profit customers.
Instead, they’re working to boost the economy of the world by improving its efficiency by providing services as well as community development and contests since they realize that small businesses fuel the global economy.
Not only are they able to form an LLC for you They also provide a variety of marketing services, like:
- Marketing via social media
- Social media ads
- SEO-related services
- Search engine advertising management
- Web design services
- Logo design services
- Graphic design services
They also sell marketing items:
- Flyer printing and brochure printing.
- Checks and contracts, proposals and many other forms are also included.
- Branded Apparel
- Office supplies that are branded by customers and more are also available.
How Does Deluxe.com Work?
Deluxe Works is divided into multiple pegs which support small businesses: their grants along with their products and services, their community partnerships, and their voices in the media.
They help many communities with millions of dollars in grants each year.
In all, Deluxe gave $105 million to charities, and $2.2 millions in 2016.
They’re focused on grants include:
- Business education
- Skills for job and placement
- Financial literacy
Each year, they give out grants to the WBDC, SCORE, and other organizations whose mission is to aid small-scale enterprises in their growth. Deluxe matches donations from employees to offer more opportunities for companies to make charitable contributions. They have everything for everyone, from small and medium-sized business to large companies to make an impact on the lives of people around the world.
How Do I Get Started with Deluxe.com?
Deluxe provides a wide range of options for checking out, and each may differ a little.
Just follow the steps listed below:
Visit Their Website
First, you’d VISIT THEIR WEBSITE HERE.
Choose the Appropriate Product or Service for You
Scroll down to Incorporate or Form an LLC
Click on File Your Corp/LLC Today
Once you have selected the product or service you wish to purchase You will then enter your billing information and then go to checkout.
Deluxe has a simple and easy-to-use checkout procedure.
Who is Deluxe.com For?
Deluxe.com is for businesses who:
- Are interested in starting an LLC.
- You should know that they will need assistance with payroll, marketing and the management of employees.
- You’re not sure if you’re ready to employ an employee to meet your business needs, and would prefer working with an agency
- There are promotional products that should be used to boost brand recognition and improve customer or employee retention, and boost sales.
- If you want to have an impact on the small business community.
Summary Forming An LLC As An Independent Contractor
Deluxe helps small businesses get their businesses operating by providing funding, grants and community partnership, and other services.
They’re also able to help you form the company, such as either an LLC, or CORP, for you.
In the end, Deluxe makes the process effortless. Forming An LLC As An Independent Contractor