If you’re starting a new company, you’ll have to decide whether you’d like to form an entity such as a partnership, a corporation or sole proprietorship. Forming An LLC As An Performing Artist
Each of these types of business structure offers benefits and drawbacks. Most likely it is recommended to establish a limited liability company (LLC). These are the steps you must follow to establish the process of forming a limited liability corporation (LLC) within any state. To learn more about how to set up an LLC for your specific state refer to the 50-State Guide to Forming an LLC.
- 1 Determine Whether You Need an LLC
- 2 Determine Which State to Form Your LLC in
- 3 Can Someone File an LLC For Me?
- 4 What is Deluxe.com? An Overview
- 5 How Does Deluxe.com Work?
- 6 How Do I Get Started with Deluxe.com?
- 7 Who is Deluxe.com For?
- 8 Summary Forming An LLC As An Performing Artist
Determine Whether You Need an LLC
If you’re thinking of beginning a business then you’ll have to figure out whether you’ll need an LLC. Here are a few reasons why you should form an LLC:
- If you’re looking to protect your personal assets, you should do so.
- If you’re looking for raising capital.
- If you are looking to safeguard your business.
- If you’d like to create an independent entity apart from your personal assets, you can do so.
- If you are looking to safeguard your intellectual property.
- If you’d like to reduce your personal liability, you can do so.
Determine Which State to Form Your LLC in
It is important to choose the state that you’d like to create an LLC in. It is possible to form an LLC within any other state but there are several reasons to establish your LLC in your home state.
- In the event that your jurisdiction has minimum number of documentation required for an LLC.
- Your state may have a favorable tax rate.
Find a Registered Agent
You’ll need an agent registered of your LLC. It is the person or company that you name as the contact for your LLC. They will be notified of legal documents, lawsuits and other correspondence. They are also able to serve on your behalf in the event that you are not able to act on your behalf. It is common to find an authorized agent in your state’s Secretary of State.
Register Your LLC
You’ll have to create an LLC in the appropriate state. If you’re registering an LLC within your state of residence, you’ll need to fill out the Articles of Organization.
Obtain a Tax ID
If you’re forming an LLC in your home state it is possible to get the tax ID number of the state you reside in. This allows you to deduct your LLC’s expenses.
Set Up a Bank Account
You’ll need to set up an account at a bank to your LLC. It is possible to use the accounts at your LLC’s banks to transfer money to suppliers.
Open a Business Checking Account
You’ll need to establish a business checking account in order to establish an LLC. You can use this account to pay for the LLC’s expenses.
Open a Business Savings Account
You’ll need to establish the business savings account of your LLC. This account can be used to deposit your LLC’s profits.
File the Federal Tax Return
You’ll need to file the Federal income tax returns. This can be done at the at the end of the year.
Set Up Subsidiaries
You’ll need to set up your LLC’s subsidiaries. A subsidiary is a separate business entity. For instance, you might decide to establish a subsidiary to handle marketing, sales, and customer service.
You can also set up subsidiary companies to operate alongside your LLC. For instance, you might decide to establish a subsidiary to manage bookkeeping, accounting and payroll.
Register Your Subsidiaries
You’ll need to register your subsidiaries.
Can Someone File an LLC For Me?
If you’re considering starting an LLC, and are not sure where to start, or prefer someone else to do the job for you, you can visit Deluxe.com, and they can handle everything for you.
What is Deluxe.com? An Overview
Deluxe has been operating for over 100 years!
Their first major step from the beginning was to move away from selling forms for paper and check that they’ve since rebranded, modified their marketing plan and rebranded as the all-in-one small business support center.
They’re a very exciting company because they’re broad and provide a wide range of services for both profit or non-profit patrons.
Instead, they’re working to improve the global economy by making it more efficient, so they provide services as well as community improvement and contests because they realize that small businesses fuel the global economy.
Not only are they able to file an LLC for you, they also offer multiple marketing services, including:
- Social media marketing
- Social media advertising
- SEO services
- Search engine ad management
- Web design services
- Logo design services
- Graphic design and graphic design services
They also sell marketing items:
- Flyer printing and brochure printing.
- Checks, contracts, proposals, and many other forms are also included.
- Branded Apparel
- Office supplies with a logo of the customer and more are available.
How Does Deluxe.com Work?
Deluxe Works is broken down into multiple pieces that support small-scale businesses: their grants as well as their services and products and community partnerships and their voice in the media.
They aid many communities by providing millions of dollars in annual grants.
In total, Deluxe gave $105 million to charities as well as $2.2 million in 2016!
They’re focus with grants are:
- Business education
- Job skills and the ability to find a job
- Financial literacy
Each year, they give out grants to the WBDC, SCORE, and others whose missions are to aid small-scale enterprises in their growth. Deluxe matches employee contributions to give more opportunities to businesses to contribute to charitable causes. They have an array of options for everyone from small and medium-sized businesses to large corporations to make a an impact on the lives of those around them.
How Do I Get Started with Deluxe.com?
Deluxe has a variety of choices to choose from, and each may differ by a bit.
Just follow the steps listed below:
Visit Their Website
First, you’d VISIT THEIR WEBSITE HERE.
Choose the Appropriate Product or Service for You
Scroll down to Incorporate or Form an LLC
Click on File Your Corp/LLC Today
After you have chosen the product or service that you want to purchase You will then enter your billing details and go to check out.
Deluxe has an easy and straightforward checkout process.
Who is Deluxe.com For?
Deluxe.com is designed for businesses that:
- Are you interested in creating an LLC.
- You should know that they will need assistance in the areas of payroll, marketing and employee management.
- You’re not sure if you’re ready to employ someone to fulfill your needs as a business, and would prefer working with an agency
- There are promotional products available that need to be used to promote brand awareness as well as improve customer or employee retention, and boost sales.
- For those who want to have an impact on the small business community.
Summary Forming An LLC As An Performing Artist
Deluxe assists small-scale businesses in getting their businesses up and running through their grant programs, partnerships with communities, and other services.
They can also take care of forming the company, for instance the CORP or LLC for you.
In the end, Deluxe makes the process painless. Forming An LLC As An Performing Artist