If you’re starting a new company, you’ll have to decide if you’d like to establish either a partnership, a company or sole proprietorship. How To Form An LLC As An S Corp
Each of these business structures have pros and cons. In the majority of cases it is recommended to establish an LLC. (LLC). Here are the steps that you must follow to establish an LLC (LLC) within any state. To learn more about how to create the LLC within your particular state check out the 50-State Guide for forming an LLC.
- 1 Determine Whether You Need an LLC
- 2 Determine Which State to Form Your LLC in
- 3 Can Someone File an LLC For Me?
- 4 What is Deluxe.com? An Overview
- 5 How Does Deluxe.com Work?
- 6 How Do I Get Started with Deluxe.com?
- 7 Who is Deluxe.com For?
- 8 Summary How To Form An LLC As An S Corp
Determine Whether You Need an LLC
If you are thinking about beginning a business then you’ll have to figure out whether you’ll need an LLC. Here are a few reasons why you should form an LLC:
- If you are looking to safeguard your personal assets, you should do so.
- If you’re looking for raising capital.
- If you’re looking to protect your business.
- If you’re looking to establish a separate entity apart from your personal assets.
- If you’re looking to protect your intellectual property.
- If you’d like to reduce your personal liability, you can do so.
Determine Which State to Form Your LLC in
You’ll have to decide which state you want to establish the LLC in. You can form your LLC in any state, but there are many reasons to establish your LLC in your state of residence.
- If your state has a minimum number of documents required to form an LLC.
- In the event that your country has tax rate that is favorable, you should check with your rate.
Find a Registered Agent
You’ll need to find an authorized agent to represent your LLC. This is a company or person you designate as the contact for your LLC. They will be informed of lawsuits, legal documents and other correspondence. They are also able to serve on your behalf when you aren’t able to do so. It is common to find a registered agent at the Secretary of State office in your state.
Register Your LLC
You’ll have to create an LLC with the state. If you’re creating an LLC in your state of residence it is necessary to submit the Articles of Organization.
Obtain a Tax ID
If you’re forming an LLC in your home state and you are able to get an tax ID number from your state. This allows the LLC to deduct its expenses.
Set Up a Bank Account
You’ll need to set up a bank account in your LLC. It is possible to use the LLC’s bank account to pay vendors.
Open a Business Checking Account
You’ll need to open an account at a bank that is business-related for your LLC. You can use this account to pay for the LLC’s expenses.
Open a Business Savings Account
It is necessary to open a business savings account for your LLC. This account can be used to deposit your LLC’s profits.
File the Federal Tax Return
It is necessary to submit the Federal income tax returns. This can be done at the at the end of the year.
Set Up Subsidiaries
You’ll need to set up the subsidiaries of your LLC. A subsidiary is a separate business entity. For example, you may decide to establish an affiliate to handle sales, marketing, and customer service.
It is also possible to set up subsidiary companies to operate alongside your LLC. For instance, you might want to set up an entity to handle bookkeeping, accounting and payroll.
Register Your Subsidiaries
You’ll have to register your subsidiary.
Can Someone File an LLC For Me?
If you’re wanting to start an LLC, and are lost, or would just prefer someone else do it for you, then it’s possible to visit Deluxe.com and they will manage everything for you.
What is Deluxe.com? An Overview
Deluxe has been operating for over 100 years!
Their biggest move from the beginning was to stop selling check and paper forms and changed their branding, updated their marketing strategy and are now the all-in-one small business support center.
It’s a great company because they’re broad and have many services for-profit as well as non-profit customers.
Instead, they’re working to improve the world’s economy by making it more efficient by providing services, as well as contests and community improvements because they recognize that small-scale businesses fuel the global economy.
They not only file an LLC for you They also offer a range of marketing services, such as:
- Marketing via social media
- Social media ads
- SEO services
- Search engine ad management
- Web design services
- Logo design services
- Graphic design and graphic design services
They also offer marketing products:
- Flyer printing and brochure printing.
- Checks and contracts, proposals and many other forms are also included.
- Branded Apparel
- Office supplies that are branded by customers and more are available.
How Does Deluxe.com Work?
Deluxe Works is broken down into multiple pieces that support small-scale businesses by providing grants as well as their services and products as well as community partnerships and their voice through the press.
They aid many communities by providing millions of dollars each year in grants.
In all, Deluxe gave $105 million to charities as well as $2.2 millions in 2016.
The grants that they’re focusing on are:
- Business education
- Job skills and the ability to find a job
- Financial literacy
Every year, they hand out grants to the WBDC, SCORE, and others with missions to help small businesses succeed. Deluxe matches employee contributions to give more opportunities to companies to make charitable contributions. There is something for everyone from small to medium-sized companies as well as large enterprises to make an impact on the lives of people around the world.
How Do I Get Started with Deluxe.com?
Deluxe offers lots of options, and checking out with each of them may vary by a bit.
Follow the steps below:
Visit Their Website
First, you’d VISIT THEIR WEBSITE HERE.
Choose the Appropriate Product or Service for You
Scroll down to Incorporate or Form an LLC
Click on File Your Corp/LLC Today
Once you have selected the product or service that you would like to order then you will need to input your billing information and go to check out.
Deluxe offers a simple and easy-to-use checkout process.
Who is Deluxe.com For?
Deluxe.com is designed for businesses that:
- Are interested in starting an LLC.
- Know that they need help with payroll, marketing, and the management of employees.
- You’re not yet ready to hire an employee to meet your company’s needs, and would prefer working with an agency
- There are promotional items that should be used to increase brand awareness and improve customer or employee retention, and increase sales.
- If you want to have an impact on the small business community.
Summary How To Form An LLC As An S Corp
Deluxe assists small-scale businesses in getting their businesses up and running with their grants, community partnerships, and the services they provide.
They can also assist in forming the company, such as the CORP or LLC, for you.
All in all, Deluxe makes the process painless. How To Form An LLC As An S Corp