If you’re starting a new business, you’ll need to determine whether you want to establish either a partnership, a company, or a sole proprietorship. Illinois Form LLC-1.36/1.37
Each of these types of business structure have advantages and disadvantages. In most cases it is recommended to establish a limited liability corporation (LLC). Here are the steps that you need to take to start a limited liability company (LLC) within any state. For more information on how to set up the LLC within your particular state refer to the 50-State Guide to forming an LLC.
- 1 Determine Whether You Need an LLC
- 2 Determine Which State to Form Your LLC in
- 3 Can Someone File an LLC For Me?
- 4 What is Deluxe.com? An Overview
- 5 How Does Deluxe.com Work?
- 6 How Do I Get Started with Deluxe.com?
- 7 Who is Deluxe.com For?
- 8 Summary Illinois Form LLC-1.36/1.37
Determine Whether You Need an LLC
If you are thinking about creating a company then you’ll have to figure out whether you’ll need an LLC. Here are a few reasons to form an LLC:
- If you’re looking to protect your personal assets.
- If you’re planning to seek capital.
- If you are looking to safeguard your business.
- If you’re looking to establish an entity separate with your personal assets, you can do so.
- If you’re looking to protect your intellectual property, you must take steps to protect it.
- If you want to limit your personal liability.
Determine Which State to Form Your LLC in
You’ll need to determine the state that you’d like to create your LLC in. It is possible to form an LLC anywhere, but there are many reasons to create your LLC in your home state.
- In the event that your jurisdiction has minimum number of paperwork required for an LLC.
- Your state may have a favorable tax rate.
Find a Registered Agent
You’ll need to locate an authorized agent of your LLC. This can be a person or company that you designate as the contact person for your LLC. They will be informed of lawsuits, legal papers and other correspondence. They can also represent you in the event that you are not able to act on your behalf. It is common to find an authorized agent in your state’s Secretary of State.
Register Your LLC
You’ll need to create an LLC with the state. If you’re registering an LLC within your home state you’ll have to fill out the Articles of Organization.
Obtain a Tax ID
If you are forming an LLC in your state of residence, you may be able to get an tax ID number from your state. This will permit you to deduct your LLC’s expenses.
Set Up a Bank Account
You’ll need to set up an account with a bank for your LLC. The LLC’s bank account to pay vendors.
Open a Business Checking Account
You’ll need to establish an account with a business bank to fund your LLC. You can use this account to pay for the LLC’s expenses.
Open a Business Savings Account
You’ll need to open a business savings account for your LLC. You can make use of this account to deposit your LLC’s profits.
File the Federal Tax Return
It is necessary to complete the annual federal tax form. This can be done at the end of the year.
Set Up Subsidiaries
It is necessary to establish your LLC’s subsidiaries. A subsidiary is a separate business entity. For instance, you might decide to establish a subsidiary to handle marketing, sales, and customer service.
You can also set up subsidiaries to do business with your LLC. For instance, you could want to set up an entity to handle bookkeeping, accounting and payroll.
Register Your Subsidiaries
You’ll need to register your subsidiaries.
Can Someone File an LLC For Me?
If you’re wanting to start an LLC but are lost, or would just prefer someone else to do it for you, go to Deluxe.com, and they can manage everything for you.
What is Deluxe.com? An Overview
Deluxe has been in business for more than 100 years!
Their first major change from the start was to get out of selling check and paper forms and revamped their brand, changed their marketing plan and are now an all-in-one small-business support center.
It’s a great company because they are broad and offer a variety of services to both for-profit or non-profit patrons.
Instead, they’re trying to improve the global economy by making it more efficient and efficient, which is why they offer services and also contests and community improvements because they understand that small companies contribute to the world economy.
They not only create an LLC on your behalf They also provide a variety of marketing services, including:
- Social media marketing
- Social media advertising
- SEO-related services
- Ad management for Search Engines
- Web design services
- Logo design services
- Graphic design and graphic design services
They also provide marketing materials:
- Flyer and brochure printing.
- Checks as well as contracts, proposals and various other forms are available.
- Branded Apparel
- Customer branded office supplies and more are available.
How Does Deluxe.com Work?
Deluxe Works is divided into multiple pegs which support small businesses: their grants, their products and services, their community partnerships, and their voices on the news media.
They help many communities with millions of dollars in grants each year.
In total, Deluxe gave $105 million to charities as well as $2.2 million to charities in the year 2016!
The grants that they’re focusing on are:
- Business education
- Skills for job and the ability to find a job
- Financial literacy
Each year, they give out grants to the WBDC, SCORE, and others whose missions are to help small businesses succeed. Deluxe matches employee donations to give more opportunities to companies to donate to charities. They offer an array of options for everyone from small to medium-sized companies as well as large enterprises to make an impact in the lives of others.
How Do I Get Started with Deluxe.com?
Deluxe offers lots of options, and checking out with each of them may vary slightly.
Just follow the steps listed below:
Visit Their Website
First, you’d VISIT THEIR WEBSITE HERE.
Choose the Appropriate Product or Service for You
Scroll down to Incorporate or Form an LLC
Click on File Your Corp/LLC Today
Once you have selected the product or service that you want to purchase You will then enter your billing details and then go to checkout.
Deluxe comes with an easy and simple checkout process.
Who is Deluxe.com For?
Deluxe.com is for businesses who:
- Are you interested in forming an LLC.
- Be aware that they require assistance with payroll, marketing, and employee management.
- You’re not ready to hire someone to fulfill your company’s needs or wants to work with an agency
- There are promotional products available that need to be used to increase brand awareness, improve employee or customer retention, and increase sales.
- For those who want to be a part of the small-business community.
Summary Illinois Form LLC-1.36/1.37
Deluxe assists small-scale businesses in getting their businesses operating by providing grants, community partnerships and other services.
They’re also available to take care of forming the company, for instance an LLC or CORP for you.
Overall, Deluxe makes the process painless. Illinois Form LLC-1.36/1.37