When you start a business, you’ll need to decide whether you’d like to establish either a partnership, a company or sole proprietorship. Next Steps After Forming LLC
Each of these types of business structure have pros and cons. In the majority of cases it is recommended to establish a limited liability corporation (LLC). These are the steps you must follow to establish an LLC (LLC) within any state. For information on how to create an LLC for your specific state check out the 50-State Guide to Forming an LLC.
- 1 Determine Whether You Need an LLC
- 2 Determine Which State to Form Your LLC in
- 3 Can Someone File an LLC For Me?
- 4 What is Deluxe.com? An Overview
- 5 How Does Deluxe.com Work?
- 6 How Do I Get Started with Deluxe.com?
- 7 Who is Deluxe.com For?
- 8 Summary Next Steps After Forming LLC
Determine Whether You Need an LLC
If you’re thinking of creating a company then you’ll have to figure out whether you need an LLC. Here are some of the reasons to form an LLC:
- If you want to protect your personal assets.
- If you’re looking to seek capital.
- If you’re looking to protect your business.
- If you want to form an independent entity from your personal assets, you can do so.
- If you are looking to safeguard your intellectual property, you must take steps to protect it.
- If you want to minimize your personal liability.
Determine Which State to Form Your LLC in
You’ll need to determine the state that you’d like to establish your LLC in. You can form your LLC within any other state but there are several reasons to form your LLC in your state of residence.
- In the event that your jurisdiction has minimum amount of documents required to form an LLC.
- If your state has a tax rate that is favorable, you should check with your rate.
Find a Registered Agent
You’ll need a registered agent of your LLC. It is the person or business that you choose to be the contact person for your LLC. They will be notified of lawsuits, legal papers and other correspondence. They may also serve on your behalf when you aren’t able to perform the task. You can usually find an agent registered with your state’s Secretary of State.
Register Your LLC
You’ll need to create an LLC in the appropriate state. If you’re registering an LLC in your home state it is necessary to file your Articles of Organization.
Obtain a Tax ID
If you’re planning to form an LLC in your state of residence it is possible to obtain the tax ID number of the state you reside in. This allows you to deduct your LLC’s expenses.
Set Up a Bank Account
You’ll need to establish an account at a bank for your LLC. It is possible to use the LLC’s bank account to pay vendors.
Open a Business Checking Account
It is necessary to open an account with a business bank in order to establish an LLC. You can use this account to pay your LLC’s bills.
Open a Business Savings Account
It is necessary to open an account with a savings company for your LLC. This account can be used to deposit your LLC’s profits.
File the Federal Tax Return
You’ll need to submit the Federal income tax returns. It’s possible to do this at the close of the fiscal year.
Set Up Subsidiaries
You’ll have to create your LLC’s subsidiaries. A subsidiary is an independent business entity. As an example, you could want to set up an affiliate to handle marketing, sales, or customer service.
It is also possible to set up subsidiaries to do business in conjunction with your LLC. For example, you may decide to establish an entity to handle bookkeeping, accounting and payroll.
Register Your Subsidiaries
You’ll be required to register your affiliates.
Can Someone File an LLC For Me?
If you’re looking to establish an LLC but are not sure where to start, or prefer someone else do the job for you, go to Deluxe.com and they will handle everything for you.
What is Deluxe.com? An Overview
Deluxe has been operating for more than 100 years!
Their most significant step from the beginning was to stop selling paper forms and checks that they’ve since revamped their brand, changed their marketing strategy, and come back as an all-in-one small-business support center.
They’re a very exciting company because they’re broad and provide a wide range of services for both profit or non-profit patrons.
Instead, they’re working to improve the world’s economy by improving its efficiency by providing services and also contests and community improvements because they realize that small businesses are the main drivers of global economic growth.
They not only file an LLC for you, they also offer multiple marketing services, including:
- Social media marketing
- Social media marketing
- SEO services
- Search engine advertising management
- Web design services
- Logo design services
- Graphic design and graphic design services
They also provide marketing materials:
- Printing brochures and flyers.
- Checks, contracts, proposals, and many other forms are also included.
- Branded Apparel
- Office supplies with a logo of the customer and more are also available.
How Does Deluxe.com Work?
Deluxe works is divided into multiple pegs that help small business by providing grants as well as their services and products, their community partnerships, and their presence through the press.
They assist many communities with millions of dollars in annual grants.
Total, Deluxe gave $105 million to non-profit organizations in 2016 and $2.2 millions in 2016.
They’re focused on grants include:
- Business education
- Job skills and the ability to find a job
- Financial literacy
Every year, they hand out grants to organizations like the WBDC, SCORE, and other organizations whose mission is to aid small-scale enterprises in their growth. Deluxe matches employee donations to offer more opportunities for companies to make charitable contributions. They have everything for everyone, from small and medium-sized business as well as large enterprises to make an impact on the lives of people around the world.
How Do I Get Started with Deluxe.com?
Deluxe has a variety of choices to choose from, and each may differ a little.
Follow the steps below:
Visit Their Website
First, you’d VISIT THEIR WEBSITE HERE.
Choose the Appropriate Product or Service for You
Scroll down to Incorporate or Form an LLC
Click on File Your Corp/LLC Today
Once you have selected the item or service you wish to purchase You will then input your billing information and proceed to checkout.
Deluxe comes with a simple and easy-to-use checkout process.
Who is Deluxe.com For?
Deluxe.com is for businesses who:
- Are you interested in forming an LLC.
- Be aware that they require assistance with payroll, marketing, and managing employees.
- You’re not yet ready to hire an employee to meet your company’s needs you’d rather work with an agency
- There are promotional products that need to be used to promote brand awareness as well as improve customer or employee retention, and boost sales.
- If you want to make an impact on the small-business community.
Summary Next Steps After Forming LLC
Deluxe helps small businesses get their businesses running with their grant programs, partnerships with communities, and their services.
They’re also able to help you form the company, such as an LLC or CORP for you.
In the end, Deluxe makes the process effortless. Next Steps After Forming LLC