If you’re starting a new business, you’ll need to decide whether you’d like to establish a corporation, a partnership or sole proprietorship. Should You Form An LLC
Each of these structures have advantages and disadvantages. In most cases it is recommended to establish a limited liability corporation (LLC). Here are the steps you need to take to start the process of forming a limited liability corporation (LLC) for any type of state. For more information on how to create an LLC in your state, refer to the 50-State Guide to Forming an LLC.
- 1 Determine Whether You Need an LLC
- 2 Determine Which State to Form Your LLC in
- 3 Can Someone File an LLC For Me?
- 4 What is Deluxe.com? An Overview
- 5 How Does Deluxe.com Work?
- 6 How Do I Get Started with Deluxe.com?
- 7 Who is Deluxe.com For?
- 8 Summary Should You Form An LLC
Determine Whether You Need an LLC
If you are thinking about beginning a business it is important to decide whether you’ll need an LLC. Here are some of the advantages of forming an LLC:
- If you want to protect your personal assets.
- If you are planning for raising capital.
- If you’re looking to protect your business.
- If you’re looking to establish an independent entity from your personal assets, you can do so.
- If you’re looking to protect your intellectual property, you must take steps to protect it.
- If you want to reduce your personal liability, you can do so.
Determine Which State to Form Your LLC in
You’ll need to determine the state that you’d like to create the LLC in. It is possible to form an LLC anywhere, but there are several reasons to create your LLC in your state of residence.
- In the event that your jurisdiction has minimum number of documents required to form an LLC.
- If your state has a tax rate that is favorable, you should check with your rate.
Find a Registered Agent
You’ll need a registered agent for your LLC. This is a company or person you name as the contact for your LLC. They will be informed of legal documents, lawsuits as well as other messages. They are also able to serve on your behalf in case you are unable to act on your behalf. You can usually find an agent registered with your state’s Secretary of State.
Register Your LLC
You’ll have to sign up your LLC in the appropriate state. If you are registering an LLC within your home state, you’ll need to submit the Articles of Organization.
Obtain a Tax ID
If you are forming an LLC in your home state and you are able to obtain the tax ID number of the state you reside in. This will allow the LLC to deduct its expenses.
Set Up a Bank Account
You’ll need to establish an account with a bank in your LLC. It is possible to use the LLC’s bank account to pay vendors.
Open a Business Checking Account
You’ll need to open a business checking account to fund your LLC. This account can be used to pay for the LLC’s expenses.
Open a Business Savings Account
You’ll need to establish the business savings account of your LLC. You can make use of this account to pay the LLC’s earnings.
File the Federal Tax Return
It is necessary to complete your LLC’s Federal income tax returns. You can do this at the close of the fiscal year.
Set Up Subsidiaries
You’ll need to set up your LLC’s subsidiaries. A subsidiary is a distinct business entity. For example, you may decide to establish an affiliate to handle marketing, sales, or customer service.
You can also set up subsidiaries to do business in conjunction with your LLC. For instance, you might decide to establish an affiliate to handle bookkeeping, accounting, and payroll.
Register Your Subsidiaries
You’ll have to register your subsidiary.
Can Someone File an LLC For Me?
If you’re considering starting an LLC but you’re not sure where to start, or prefer someone else do it for you, you can visit Deluxe.com and they’ll take care of everything.
What is Deluxe.com? An Overview
Deluxe has been in business for over 100 years!
Their first major move from the beginning was to stop selling paper forms and checks and changed their branding, updated their marketing plan and are now the all-in-one small business support center.
They’re an exciting business because they’re broad and provide a wide range of services for both profit and non-profit clients.
Instead, they’re trying to improve the world’s economy by making it more efficient, so they provide services as well as contests and community improvements because they recognize that small-scale businesses are the main drivers of global economic growth.
Not only are they able to form an LLC for you They also provide a variety of marketing services, like:
- Marketing via social media
- Social media ads
- SEO-related services
- Search engine ad management
- Web design services
- Logo design services
- Graphic design services
They also offer marketing products:
- Flyer and brochure printing.
- Checks, contracts, proposals, and many other forms are also included.
- Branded Apparel
- Office supplies with a logo of the customer and more are available.
How Does Deluxe.com Work?
Deluxe works is broken into several pegs that help small business by providing grants as well as their services and products as well as community partnerships and their voices in the media.
They aid many communities by providing millions of dollars in annual grants.
Total, Deluxe gave $105 million to nonprofit organizations, and $2.2 millions in 2016.
The grants that they’re focusing on are:
- Business education
- Employment skills and job placement
- Financial literacy
Each year, they give out grants to organizations like the WBDC, SCORE, and others whose missions are to help small businesses succeed. Deluxe matches employee donations to provide more opportunities for companies to donate to charities. They offer an array of options for everyone from small and medium-sized business to large companies to make an impact in the lives of those around them.
How Do I Get Started with Deluxe.com?
Deluxe has a variety of choices, and checking out with each may differ slightly.
Simply follow the steps below:
Visit Their Website
First, you’d VISIT THEIR WEBSITE HERE.
Choose the Appropriate Product or Service for You
Scroll down to Incorporate or Form an LLC
Click on File Your Corp/LLC Today
After you have chosen the product or service you wish to purchase then you will need to enter your billing information and proceed to checkout.
Deluxe offers an easy and straightforward checkout process.
Who is Deluxe.com For?
Deluxe.com is designed for businesses that:
- Are interested in starting an LLC.
- Know that they need help with marketing, payroll and the management of employees.
- You’re not yet ready to hire an employee to meet your business needs or wants to work with an agency
- There are promotional products available that should be used to promote brand awareness, improve employee or customer retention, and boost sales.
- If you want to have an impact on the small business community.
Summary Should You Form An LLC
Deluxe assists small-scale businesses in getting their businesses operating through their funding, grants and community partnership and the services they provide.
They can also assist in forming the company, such as either an LLC, or CORP for you.
In the end, Deluxe makes the process effortless. Should You Form An LLC