If you’re starting a new company, you’ll have to decide whether you’d like to create a corporation, a partnership or sole proprietorship. What To Do Before Forming An LLC
Each of these structures have pros and cons. Most likely it is recommended to establish a limited liability corporation (LLC). These are the steps you need to take to start the process of forming a limited liability corporation (LLC) within any state. For information on how to establish an LLC for your specific state see the 50-State Guide to Forming an LLC.
- 1 Determine Whether You Need an LLC
- 2 Determine Which State to Form Your LLC in
- 3 Can Someone File an LLC For Me?
- 4 What is Deluxe.com? An Overview
- 5 How Does Deluxe.com Work?
- 6 How Do I Get Started with Deluxe.com?
- 7 Who is Deluxe.com For?
- 8 Summary What To Do Before Forming An LLC
Determine Whether You Need an LLC
If you’re thinking of starting a business it is important to decide whether you’ll need an LLC. Here are a few reasons why you should form an LLC:
- If you’re looking to protect your personal assets, you should do so.
- If you are planning for raising capital.
- If you’re looking to protect your business, you must take precautions.
- If you want to form a separate entity with your personal assets.
- If you are looking to safeguard your intellectual property.
- If you’d like to minimize your personal liability.
Determine Which State to Form Your LLC in
You’ll need to determine the state in which you’d like to create an LLC in. It is possible to form an LLC within any other state however there are a variety of reasons to create your LLC in your home state.
- If your state has a minimum number of documentation required for an LLC.
- Your state may have a tax rate that is favorable, you should check with your rate.
Find a Registered Agent
You’ll need to find a registered agent to represent your LLC. It is the company or person you choose to be the contact person for your LLC. They will receive notices of legal documents, lawsuits, and other communications. They may also represent you in case you are unable to do so. There is usually a registered agent at the Secretary of State of your state.
Register Your LLC
You’ll need to sign up your LLC at the State. If you are registering an LLC in your state of residence, you’ll need to fill out your Articles of Organization.
Obtain a Tax ID
If you’re forming an LLC in the state you reside in and you are able to obtain a tax ID number from your state. This will permit you to deduct your LLC’s expenses.
Set Up a Bank Account
You’ll need to establish an account with a bank to your LLC. It is possible to use the accounts at your LLC’s banks to transfer money to suppliers.
Open a Business Checking Account
You’ll need to open an account with a business bank to fund your LLC. You can use this account to pay the bills of your LLC.
Open a Business Savings Account
You’ll need to open the business savings account of your LLC. You can use this account to transfer the profits of your LLC.
File the Federal Tax Return
You’ll have to file the annual federal tax form. This can be done at the at the end of the year.
Set Up Subsidiaries
You’ll need to set up the subsidiaries of your LLC. A subsidiary is a separate business entity. For instance, you might need to create an affiliate to handle sales, marketing, and customer service.
It is also possible to set up subsidiaries to do business in conjunction with your LLC. For example, you may decide to establish a subsidiary to handle bookkeeping, accounting and payroll.
Register Your Subsidiaries
You’ll need to register your subsidiaries.
Can Someone File an LLC For Me?
If you’re wanting to start an LLC, and are lost, or would just prefer someone else to do it for you, then you can visit Deluxe.com and they’ll manage everything for you.
What is Deluxe.com? An Overview
Deluxe has been operating for over 100 years!
Their biggest step from the beginning was to get out of selling check and paper forms, which they’ve since revamped their brand, changed their marketing strategy, and come back as the all-in-one small business support center.
It’s a great company because they are broad and offer a variety of services to both for-profit or non-profit patrons.
Instead, they’re trying to improve the global economy by improving its efficiency, so they provide services and also community development and contests since they realize that small businesses fuel the global economy.
They not only form an LLC for you They also provide a variety of marketing services, like:
- Social media marketing
- Social media ads
- SEO-related services
- Search engine ad management
- Web design services
- Logo design services
- Graphic design services
They also sell marketing items:
- Flyer printing and brochure printing.
- Checks as well as contracts, proposals and many other forms are also included.
- Branded Apparel
- Office supplies with a logo of the customer and other office supplies are readily available.
How Does Deluxe.com Work?
Deluxe works is divided into multiple pegs which support small businesses: their grants along with their products and services, their community partnerships, and their voices in the media.
They assist many communities with millions of dollars each year in grants.
In all, Deluxe gave $105 million to non-profit organizations in 2016 and $2.2 million in 2016!
They’re focus with grants are:
- Business education
- Skills for job and the ability to find a job
- Financial literacy
Each year, they give out grants to the WBDC, SCORE, and others with missions to help small businesses succeed. Deluxe matches employee contributions to offer more opportunities for businesses to contribute to charitable causes. They have something for everyone from small and medium-sized businesses as well as large enterprises to make a difference in the lives of others.
How Do I Get Started with Deluxe.com?
Deluxe provides a wide range of options, and checking out with each of them may vary slightly.
Just follow the steps listed in the following steps:
Visit Their Website
First, you’d VISIT THEIR WEBSITE HERE.
Choose the Appropriate Product or Service for You
Scroll down to Incorporate or Form an LLC
Click on File Your Corp/LLC Today
After you have chosen the product or service that you want to purchase You will then enter your billing information and then go to checkout.
Deluxe has an easy and simple checkout procedure.
Who is Deluxe.com For?
Deluxe.com is for businesses who:
- Are you interested in forming an LLC.
- Be aware that they require assistance with marketing, payroll, and managing employees.
- You’re not ready to hire a personnel to satisfy your company’s needs or wants to work with an agency
- There are promotional products that should be used to increase brand awareness as well as improve customer or employee retention, and boost sales.
- For those who want to make an impact on the small business community.
Summary What To Do Before Forming An LLC
Deluxe assists small-scale businesses in getting their businesses running by providing grants, community partnerships, and the services they provide.
They’re also available to help you form the business, like either an LLC, or CORP for you.
In the end, Deluxe makes the process easy. What To Do Before Forming An LLC