When you start a company, you’ll need determine whether you want to establish either a partnership, a company, or a sole proprietorship. Why Form An LLC Vs Sole Proprietorship
Each of these business structures has pros and cons. Most likely it is recommended to establish a limited liability company (LLC). Here are the steps that you need to take to start the process of forming a limited liability corporation (LLC) within any state. For information on how to create an LLC for your specific state check out the 50-State Guide to forming an LLC.
- 1 Determine Whether You Need an LLC
- 2 Determine Which State to Form Your LLC in
- 3 Can Someone File an LLC For Me?
- 4 What is Deluxe.com? An Overview
- 5 How Does Deluxe.com Work?
- 6 How Do I Get Started with Deluxe.com?
- 7 Who is Deluxe.com For?
- 8 Summary Why Form An LLC Vs Sole Proprietorship
Determine Whether You Need an LLC
If you’re considering creating a company, you’ll need to determine whether you need an LLC. Here are a few advantages of forming an LLC:
- If you are looking to safeguard your personal assets.
- If you’re planning to seek capital.
- If you’re looking to protect your business, you must take precautions.
- If you’re looking to establish a separate entity from your personal assets, you can do so.
- If you are looking to safeguard your intellectual property.
- If you want to reduce your personal liability, you can do so.
Determine Which State to Form Your LLC in
You’ll need to determine the state in which you’d like to create the LLC in. You can create your LLC anywhere, however there are many reasons to form your LLC in your home state.
- The state you reside in has the minimum number of paperwork required for an LLC.
- Your state may have a favorable tax rate.
Find a Registered Agent
You’ll need to find an agent registered of your LLC. This can be a person or business that you choose to be the contact person for your LLC. They will receive notices of lawsuits, legal documents as well as other messages. They are also able to act on your behalf in case you are unable to perform the task. There is usually an authorized agent in the Secretary of State office in your state.
Register Your LLC
It is necessary to create an LLC with the state. If you are registering an LLC within your home state, you’ll need to fill out the Articles of Organization.
Obtain a Tax ID
If you’re forming an LLC in your home state and you are able to get the tax ID number of your state. This will permit the LLC to deduct its expenses.
Set Up a Bank Account
It is necessary to open a bank account to your LLC. The accounts at your LLC’s banks to transfer money to suppliers.
Open a Business Checking Account
You’ll need to open an account at a bank that is business-related for your LLC. You can use this account to pay for the LLC’s expenses.
Open a Business Savings Account
It is necessary to open an account with a savings company for your LLC. You can use this account to pay the LLC’s earnings.
File the Federal Tax Return
You’ll need to complete the federal income tax return. You can do this at the end of the year.
Set Up Subsidiaries
You’ll need to set up your LLC’s subsidiaries. A subsidiary is a separate business entity. As an example, you could need to create a subsidiary to handle marketing, sales, and customer service.
You can also set up subsidiaries to do business alongside your LLC. For instance, you could want to set up an affiliate to handle bookkeeping, accounting, and payroll.
Register Your Subsidiaries
You’ll have to register your subsidiary.
Can Someone File an LLC For Me?
If you’re looking to establish an LLC, and are confused, or prefer someone else handle the job for you, go to Deluxe.com and they’ll take care of everything.
What is Deluxe.com? An Overview
Deluxe has been around for over 100 years!
Their biggest step from the beginning was to move away from selling paper forms and checks, which they’ve since rebranded, modified their marketing plan, and come back as an all-in-one small-business support center.
They’re a very exciting company because they’re diverse and have many services for-profit and non-profit clients.
Instead, they’re trying to improve the world’s economy by improving its efficiency, so they provide services, as well as community improvement and contests because they recognize that small-scale businesses fuel the global economy.
They not only form an LLC for you They also provide a variety of marketing services, including:
- Marketing via social media
- Social media marketing
- SEO services
- Search engine ad management
- Web design services
- Logo design services
- Graphic design services
They also sell marketing items:
- Flyer and brochure printing.
- Checks, contracts, proposals, and many other forms are also included.
- Branded Apparel
- Customer branded office supplies and more are also available.
How Does Deluxe.com Work?
Deluxe Works is broken down into multiple pieces that help small business: their grants, their products and services and community partnerships and their voices in the media.
They aid many communities by providing millions of dollars each year in grants.
Total, Deluxe gave $105 million to nonprofit organizations, and $2.2 million in 2016!
The grants that they’re focusing on are:
- Business education
- Job skills and the ability to find a job
- Financial literacy
Every year, they hand out grants to organizations like the WBDC, SCORE, and others whose missions are to help small businesses succeed. Deluxe matches employee donations to offer more opportunities for businesses to contribute to charitable causes. They have everything for everyone, from small and medium-sized business to large corporations to make a an impact on the lives of people around the world.
How Do I Get Started with Deluxe.com?
Deluxe provides a wide range of options, and checking out with each of them may vary a little.
Just follow the steps listed below:
Visit Their Website
First, you’d VISIT THEIR WEBSITE HERE.
Choose the Appropriate Product or Service for You
Scroll down to Incorporate or Form an LLC
Click on File Your Corp/LLC Today
After you have chosen the product or service you wish to purchase You will then enter your billing information and go to check out.
Deluxe has an easy and straightforward checkout process.
Who is Deluxe.com For?
Deluxe.com is a website for companies that:
- Are interested in starting an LLC.
- Be aware that they require assistance with marketing, payroll and employee management.
- You’re not ready to hire someone to fulfill your needs as a business, and would prefer working with an agency
- There are promotional products available that must be utilized to boost brand recognition, improve employee or customer retention, and increase sales.
- For those who wish to have an impact on the small business community.
Summary Why Form An LLC Vs Sole Proprietorship
Deluxe helps small businesses get their businesses up and running through their grants, community partnerships, and other services.
They’re also available to help you form the company, for instance the CORP or LLC for you.
All in all, Deluxe makes the process easy. Why Form An LLC Vs Sole Proprietorship