- 1 Determine Whether You Need an LLC
- 2 Determine Which State to Form Your LLC in
- 3 Can Someone File an LLC For Me?
- 4 What is Deluxe.com? An Overview
- 5 How Does Deluxe.com Work?
- 6 How Do I Get Started with Deluxe.com?
- 7 Who is Deluxe.com For?
- 8 Summary Why Form An LLC
When starting a company, you’ll have to determine whether you want to form a corporation, a partnership, or a sole proprietorship. Why Form An LLC
Each of these structures have pros and cons. In the majority of cases it is recommended to establish a limited liability company (LLC). Here are the steps that you must follow to establish a limited liability company (LLC) in any state. For more information on how to set up an LLC for your specific state refer to the 50-State Guide to forming an LLC.
Determine Whether You Need an LLC
If you’re thinking of creating a company it is important to decide whether you need an LLC. Here are some of the reasons to form an LLC:
- If you want to protect your personal assets, you should do so.
- If you’re looking to seek capital.
- If you want to protect your business, you must take precautions.
- If you’d like to create a separate entity with your personal assets.
- If you’re looking to protect your intellectual property, you must take steps to protect it.
- If you want to minimize your personal liability.
Determine Which State to Form Your LLC in
You’ll have to decide the state that you’d like to form the LLC in. It is possible to form an LLC anywhere, however there are a variety of reasons to create your LLC in your home state.
- In the event that your jurisdiction has minimum amount of documents required to form an LLC.
- In the event that your country has favorable tax rate.
Find a Registered Agent
You’ll need to find an authorized agent for your LLC. It is the person or business that you name as the contact for your LLC. They will receive notices of legal documents, lawsuits and other correspondence. They may also serve on your behalf in the event that you are not able to perform the task. It is common to find an authorized agent in your state’s Secretary of State.
Register Your LLC
You’ll need to register your LLC at the State. If you are registering an LLC in your home state you’ll have to fill out the Articles of Organization.
Obtain a Tax ID
If you’re forming an LLC in your home state it is possible to obtain the tax ID number of the state you reside in. This will allow you to deduct the LLC’s expenses.
Set Up a Bank Account
You’ll need to establish an account with a bank in your LLC. You can use your LLC’s bank account to pay vendors.
Open a Business Checking Account
You’ll need to open an account with a business bank for your LLC. This account can be used to pay the bills of your LLC.
Open a Business Savings Account
You’ll need to establish the business savings account of your LLC. You can use this account to deposit your LLC’s profits.
File the Federal Tax Return
You’ll have to file your LLC’s Federal income tax returns. It’s possible to do this at the end of the year.
Set Up Subsidiaries
You’ll need to set up the subsidiaries of your LLC. A subsidiary is a distinct business entity. For instance, you might need to create an entity to manage marketing, sales, or customer service.
It is also possible to set up subsidiaries to do business in conjunction with your LLC. For instance, you could decide to establish a subsidiary to manage bookkeeping, accounting and payroll.
Register Your Subsidiaries
You’ll have to register your subsidiary.
Can Someone File an LLC For Me?
If you’re considering starting an LLC but are not sure where to start, or prefer someone else do it for you, go to Deluxe.com, and they can manage everything for you.
What is Deluxe.com? An Overview
Deluxe has been in business for over 100 years!
Their biggest step from the beginning was to get out of selling paper forms and checks, which they’ve since changed their branding, updated their marketing plan, and come back as an all-in-one small-business support center.
It’s a great company because they’re diverse and have many services for-profit and non-profit clients.
Instead, they’re trying to boost the economy of the world by making it more efficient by providing services, as well as community development and contests since they understand that small companies contribute to the world economy.
Not only are they able to create an LLC on your behalf, they also offer multiple marketing services, including:
- Marketing via social media
- Social media advertising
- SEO-related services
- Search engine ad management
- Web design services
- Logo design services
- Graphic design and graphic design services
They also provide marketing materials:
- Printing brochures and flyers.
- Checks as well as contracts, proposals and other forms are included.
- Branded Apparel
- Office supplies with a logo of the customer and more are also available.
How Does Deluxe.com Work?
Deluxe works is broken down into multiple pieces which support small businesses by providing grants as well as their services and products and community partnerships and their voice in the media.
They assist many communities with millions of dollars in grants each year.
In total, Deluxe gave $105 million to charities as well as $2.2 millions in 2016.
The grants that they’re focusing on are:
- Business education
- Job skills and the ability to find a job
- Financial literacy
Each year, they give out grants to organizations like the WBDC, SCORE, and other organizations whose mission is to help small businesses succeed. Deluxe matches employee donations to offer more opportunities for companies to donate to charities. They offer something for everyone from small and medium-sized businesses to large corporations to make a an impact in the lives of those around them.
How Do I Get Started with Deluxe.com?
Deluxe provides a wide range of options, and checking out with each of them may vary slightly.
Simply follow the steps in the following steps:
Visit Their Website
First, you’d VISIT THEIR WEBSITE HERE.
Choose the Appropriate Product or Service for You
Scroll down to Incorporate or Form an LLC
Click on File Your Corp/LLC Today
After selecting the product or service that you would like to order You will then input your billing information and then go to checkout.
Deluxe comes with a simple and easy-to-use checkout process.
Who is Deluxe.com For?
Deluxe.com is for businesses who:
- Are you interested in creating an LLC.
- You should know that they will need assistance in the areas of payroll, marketing, and the management of employees.
- You’re not ready to hire someone to fulfill your company’s needs or wants to work with an agency
- There are promotional items that should be used to promote brand awareness as well as improve customer or employee retention, and increase sales.
- If you want to be a part of the small-business community.
Summary Why Form An LLC
Deluxe helps small businesses get their businesses up and running through their funding, grants and community partnership and their services.
They can also take care of forming the business, like the CORP or LLC for you.
In the end, Deluxe makes the process easy. Why Form An LLC